Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joint pain

1. J

Adding Deca to my trt

I am 56 years old and I am on trt for the past 4 years. I have ran a few steroids in the past but nothing too crazy. This time I want to add some Deca to my cycle maybe to help me with joint pain. Was thinking of doing about 400 mg a week. Do I just run it for 15 weeks and then go back to my...
  2. A

combat joint pain

I have read that fish oil is really good for joint health along with other omega fats, glucosamine and MSM. Is there a supplement formula that contains all of that which will give me excellent results without slamming my wallet or do I need to buy these supplements all separate? Also would...
  3. Jonlb21

HGH & Alflutop ADVICE

Hey Everyone, I'm 27 years old and have been lifting for 3-4 years. I have come to a cross roads with my health and need some advice from some experienced users. I have insane shoulder pain in my right shoulder for the last 2 years. I have had 2 surgeries and possibly going on a 3rd if it...
  4. S

HGH Joint Pain Is Terrible

Been on Serostim, 2.5 units. After about 2.5 weeks, I noticed terrible joint pain. After the third week, I went down to 2 units. The joint pain in my shoulders, left elbow, and right knee are so bad that I can't even lift.. I'm now on day 32. I feel like an old man. Do I stick it out at the...
  5. J

Severe joint problems: From Test E or Dbol?

Hello all, I am on a cycle of 50mg dbol ED and 250 mg Test E E3D I'm 20, 5'11 and 220 at about 14% BFP The issue is the second day on cycle my knees started hurting and by the time I got to my leg day yesterday, the knee pain was so bad I could only do hamstrings and not even 100 lbs on leg...
  6. L

first cycle with bad joints/ trigger points

ill keep this short and sweet. I have been lifting weights 3 years. first 2 were bulking when i gained about 70 pounds but alot of fat too. last year was cutting cause my bf was too high and i had joint pain in elbows. im now 13% bf and want to bulk and try my first cycle esp as i hear off some...
  7. A

Shoulder pain

I always have shoulder pain. It doesn't matter how perfect I try and use form on seated shoulder lateral, military press and bench press.. My shoulders always hurt for days after and.. all the time really.. Does anyone have any experience here? Also- Has anyone used Deca and feel that it...
Top Bottom