Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle

1. R

Is 250mg Sus + 100mg Test Cypionate + 300mg NPP+Deca per week for 10 weeks a good 1st Cycle? If so any advice on PCT and when to start and duration?

Hey Guys N Gals, Is 250mg Sustanon + 100mg Test Cypionate + 300mg NPP+Deca per week for 10 weeks a good 1st Cycle? My plan is to pin 2x per week but my weekly totals would be 350mg test (5 different esters with sus and Cypionate) & then 300mg NPP+Deca (which from my understanding is a short...
  2. C

how to limit sides on steroids

I’m looking to do a 20 week cycle and then do a post cycle afterwards and I’m looking to limit the amount of side effects I get both on cycle and when I came off very last time I ran steroids when I came off I crashed pretty hard. Any advice as to what you would recommend?
  3. S

shutdown bigtime on sarms

using lgd, yk11 and s23. I’m on 10mgs of each and its been 4 weeks on them. My libido has crashed hard on this cycle and I’m only 22 years old so I’m really worried that something could be permanently damaged. Wish you guys would have warned me about the dangers of sarms BEFORE I decided to go...
  4. B

what do you need with n2guard ?

Had a question about n2guard I know this stuff is amazing I have tried it before without using steroids with it and I know that it definitely helps. But my question is if I was to run a big cycle does n2guard have what it takes to cover me from a to z? For example does it have enough taurine to...
  5. R

which supplement daily you use on cycle?

What is your opinion on the best supplements to take while on cycle I’m looking for the best supplement to take on cycle on a daily basis one of the things I’m looking for is something to help with my steroid cycle something that has some vitamins and minerals that help me
  6. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 582 - How to run a 'value cycle' within budget?

Evolutionary.org 582 - How to run a 'value cycle' within budget? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-582-how-to-run-a-value-cycle-within-budget/
  7. J

headaches on cycle normal ?

I’m getting some headaches on my steroid cycle and I’m wondering if that is normal or not been sweating a lot And perhaps not getting enough water but still the headaches are out of control is there a supplement that you would recommend to help with the headaches or is this something that you...
  8. Q

fantastic napsgear experience and review

wanted to lend a review on my recent experience with napsgear have been on their gear for the past 12 weeks used test, EQ and tbol gained About eight pounds and I also kept my body fat the same or lowered it about 1% I look terrific in the mirror which is the most important thing also the cycle...
  9. Z

heavy dose cycle thoughts

I’m doing a pretty intense cycle my stats are six foot two inches and 217 pounds 28 years old this is my 2nd cycle I’m on 1000mgs test cyp, 600mgs deca and also doing equipoise with some adex every 3 days I eat around 4500 calories a day and I do a 2 day split of push and pull which includes...
  10. B

napsgear products A to Z

napsgear has every product you could possibly imagine it’s very overwhelming going on their website but I have to give them credit because they carry everything and they also have excellent customer service I was able to buy everything I needed on cycle and also support products as well and then...
  11. J

how to use anavar young female

just wondering how do you recommend I use anavar on my next cycle and which source I’m 22 years old and I’m starting to get into fitness bigtime been going to the gym five times a week for the past year and would like to take things to the next level I’m 5 foot 6135 pounds and athletic build
  12. L

does my diet change during a cutting cycle?

So turning on doing a cutting cycle I’m using both steroids and clenbuterol I had a question about how my diet should be changing while I’m on them. I’ve read that there could be an issue with electrolyte deficiencies from the clenbuterol and also since I will be using Winstrol does that mean...
  13. R

nutrobal cycle and thoughts

so I am three weeks into my current nutrobal mk677 cycle so far noticed a definite improvement with my sleep and also with my appetite I’m super hungry all the time and it feels like I’m starving LOL I put on about four pounds and it seems to be weird because it doesn’t look like that I’ve...
  14. V

cycle for best mirror results

not concerned with strength not concerned with libido not concerned necessarily with side effects I just want the straight up best cycle for looking good in the mirror I’m currently 35 years old and I feel like I’m at the prime of my athletic life 10% body fat 212 pounds and 6’4’’ I’m hoping...
  15. D

first cycle without testosterone

I’ve done two steroid cycles with testosterone and ended up getting some estrogen problems now I want to run one without testosterone to see how I do I’m going to be doing either equipoise or primo since both are estrogen safe I’m 28 years old and I am 217 pounds with 17 percent body fat what...
  16. Z

how to get bloodwork on this cycle?

I’m curious what is the best way to get blood work done on the cycle that I’m on deca, testosterone and trenbolone I’m four weeks into it and I’m getting some really weird side effects. Having trouble sleeping and dealing with a lot of issues with my heart rate going up which bloods should I...
  17. J

everything going wrong on my cycle

I guess I just need some help to get my cycle going in the right direction. I’m five weeks into cycle and I’m doing testosterone 500 mg a week and I’m using aromasin 2x per week 10mgs I’m not sure what’s going on but I’m getting crazy itchy nipples and my acne is out of control especially on my...
  18. U

Tren/Libido/PCT/TRT ADVICE???

Ok gents. First post. Could use some insight from anyone more knowledgeable than me, which is probably many of you! I am 43 and have been on legit TRT since 37. I did Tren E for several cycles back to back with a month or so off in between for about two years, most recently ending in January...
  19. N

Best on cycle support for older guy

I am an older guy and is late 50s and I am looking to use steroids my Next stack is going to be testosterone 500 mg a week and also I'm going to add equpoise with it what is a support supplement that you would recommend that would go good with this? looking to mitigate side effects as much as...
  20. C

Change in libido after cycle

On cycle my libido is terrific Off cycle it tends to drop I've done four different steroid cycles using all kinds of different ones and it's always the same and result and experience for me. rather than just stay on all the time I need to be able to come off right? so what supplements will help...
Top Bottom