Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycling

1. A

staying on steroids for a while?

I am tired of cycling on and cycling off and the roller coasters. I think I am gonna just stay on for a while my question is down the line what are the chances I can recover from this and still have my fertility? I’m 26 years old and have been using steroids for 4 years.
  2. B

test cyp drug test question

In the fall I began taking 200mg of test cyp every 2 weeks as prescribed by my doctor for low T levels. Problem is I am a cyclist and races start this spring. Drug test are getting more and more common it seems at USAC races. I plan to stop injections for a few months during the season. I know...
  3. C

EPO--where to

I am an avid cyclist and love the sport. I am not in any professional ranks but want to get more info on EPO. I WANT to help kick up my endurance for intense long rides. Please anyone with info PM me or post on thread.
  4. T

Simple: Workout twice a day while on this

if I am taking 2cc a week of Sustaplex 325 and 50 mg of anadrol a day, and eat like an animal, do nothing but train, eat, and sleep... I'm already hitting every muscle group twice a week... problem is, I need my morning workout, it wake me up, makes me feel alive.. However, I found a great...
  5. T

4 weeks ok between cycles?

I just finished a ten week cycle about 4 weeks ago, wasn't an extremely hefty cycle, highest point was 2 weeks of 2 cc of Sust and 50 mg of anadrol a day. However, the juice made me extremely restless in class. College student, kind of need to pay attention. Right now I am on winter break...
  6. B

Best steroid to use for cycling.

What steroid is best to use whilst cycle training. I see equipoise as a favourite, but what else will give the same/better results. I am looking for strength and endurance. Thanks
  7. T

steroids on holiday

hey guys, what does everyone do when they are on holiday or somewhere where its hard to transport all your supplements etc? do you just not do it? or does it really effect your cycle. like if you take a testosterone booster like trib, will you just crash every time you go on holiday?!
Top Bottom