Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids on holiday

tenakakhan1989

hey guys, what does everyone do when they are on holiday or somewhere where its hard to transport all your supplements etc? do you just not do it?

or does it really effect your cycle. like if you take a testosterone booster like trib, will you just crash every time you go on holiday?!

I'm guessing you're not taking about steroids but regular supplements. Take just the right amount of your supplements in a pill organizer , its not that hard to take with you. Taking a testosterone booster like Tribulus and then stopping will not make you crash.

I'm guessing you're not taking about steroids but regular supplements. Take just the right amount of your supplements in a pill organizer , its not that hard to take with you. Taking a testosterone booster like Tribulus and then stopping will not make you crash.

If you are talking about steroids, then if you are on a long ester just shoot a weeks dosage right before you leave for a week. Pills can be taken with you in a pill organizer. Or you can just ship the juice to you destination and buy syringes thre.

If you are talking about steroids, then if you are on a long ester just shoot a weeks dosage right before you leave for a week. Pills can be taken with you in a pill organizer. Or you can just ship the juice to you destination and buy syringes thre.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo crash off tribulus?

ahhahahahahahaahhahha

Top Bottom