Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anabolic steriods

1. Adel20

Test E , Boldenone, Tren E

last cycle I made was 2016 And know I’m about to start a cycle for only 8 weeks ( test E 500 mg / weekly ) (Boldenone 400 mg / weekly ) (Tren 300 mg / weekly ) any suggestions of the cycle or something to change! And how can be the PCT of a cycle like that ? Thanks
  2. A

Sustanon / t3 / clen opinions

Hi Guys, I have been working out since 3 to 4 years and i have done few cycles in past with dosages 500mg of sustanon alone and 500mg of test e with 300mg of DD, Anavar and test E and also followed my pct protocol. I have taken 5 months timeoff after my last PCT. I am lean and muscular with 13...
  3. M

An ok newb cycle (test prop)?

Hello ELitefitness! Ive been planning a cycle for a while, and before i do anything, i want to make sure that everything is complete and ready. Im a complete beginner at this theme, but ive read alot to get a basic understanding of important things. Also, i hope its a good cycle for newbies to...
  4. V

Need Help : Norditropin 15mg/45iu, is this real or fake?'

Hello, I recently bought 540 IU's of Norditropin SimplexX 15mg/1.5ml for a pretty good price. I got a little suspicious tho, because of the good price. I do trust my source, but when there's so much bunk floating around you can never be sure. Sadly.. Anyway.. This morning, I injected 10 IU's...
  5. O

Drinking before first cycle

Hi all My first post here. Am 33yo, 84kg, 5ft8 and train regularly 4 to 5 times week lifting, boxing, sprint training mainly. Am about to start my first cycle ever of just test 250mg a week Concern is that I am a regular drinker (approx 3-4 beers per night) and although stopping while on the...
  6. R

DROPPING TEST E CYCLE AFTER 4th SHOT

Dropping my test e cycle after the 4th shot. For PCT I was thinking for Clomiphene and Tamoxifen Citrate. What you guys suggest about it or should I go for something else?
  7. N

Need an advice for my 1st steroid cycle

Hello everyone I'm new here, so don't know exactly how it all works. I'm 20 years old, 97kgs (213 lbs), 15 % BF, Training experience 2 years, height 6 ft. I'm planning my first cycle, all the gear would be pharma grade and would be coming direct from the pharmacy. The cycle is- Deca...
  8. F

Sustanon 325

So this is my first cycle ever and I had a few questions. I am about to start sustanon 325 in the next few weeks and was wondering if I should shoot once a week or twice. I usually work out 3-4 times a week regularly and am just trying to add some more mass and muscle. I'm 22 years old, 6'1, and...
  9. B

Advice from the vets

Tren Test Cycle with proper PCT Stats: Age: 23 Height: 5' 10" Weight: 180 with about 8% body fat Ok gentleman, so I've spent several hundred hours researching proper cycle/ PCT techniques, through research and personal experience, but would appreciate some specific advice from the veterans out...
  10. H

Pharmak

Hi, new to the website just wondering if any1 can help me on some recent anavar i have just purchased. I normally get pro chem and had no worrys but this time i have received "pharmak" white round shaped with a slit in the middle 60 tabs at 50mg each.. Nothin on the web about them. Help would be...
  11. G

Boldebolin/ Test E & Tren Cycle

Hi I am Type 2 Diabetic, 32 Male 5'5.5", 149 LBS, 20% BF, 40 % Muscle Mass, 8% Visceral Fat. I have started Boldebolin/ Test E & Tren Cycle, with good dieat mostly chicken and egg, but I am not happy with the result.. it increased the muscle mass but also increased my BF from 19 to 20...
  12. M

Long time lurker

Afternoon gents Been a long time lurker on here but this is my first time posting, Stats are Height:6"4 Weight:249lbs Age:28 Currently on my 4 cycle 1st was test e at 500mg/week 12 weeks,nolvadex/clomid pct Second was test e 500mg/week with 40/30mg dbol kick start,40 training day,30 on rest...
  13. S

Sustanon 320 for women

Sustanon4women PLEASE HELP Guys, I need HELP!! I can't find anything on the internet or get any advice from doctors. So if u can help or know of ANYONE that can help me please. I have just taken my second shot of Sustanon 320. I want to know how much I should be taking and how to get off of it...
  14. Spartan_117

Should I Juice?

Hi fellas Looking for a bit of advice on if steroids are for me. The thought of starting to use steroids has been on my mind for a couple of weeks now I've been reading up on the effects and the different types etc but still not sure. Any vets out there care to shed some light on my...
  15. Spartan_117

Looking for advice (steroids)

Hi fellas Looking for a bit of advice on if steroids are for me. The thought of starting to use steroids has been on my mind for a couple of weeks now I've been reading up on the effects and the different types etc but still not sure. Any vets out there care to shed some light on my...
  16. W

Anadrol sustanon deca cycle need advice

Stats: 29 yrs old 5'9" 195lbs lifting 5 years 3 previous cycles I am staarting a new cycle at the beginning off the year. My 1st cycle was awful but didn't hinder me, no horror story from it, 2nd was test cyp but still was a noob...made good gains but lacked PCT. My previous was...
  17. A

Need Advice and help

Hello, I wold like to get advice from some of the professional friends here due I'm new to the site here... I'm 33 years old and on age 23I was body building and in wrestle team at middle east, I didn't used any testosterone or any kind of bodybuilding supplements/ gear that time, now and...
  18. S

Somanabolic Muscle maximizer and steroids?

Has anyone purchaced Kyle Leons Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer and followed thier own personlised training regimine and diet while taking AAS? is seams to be a great and easy way to reach to your goals fast all by just following a designed schedule and regimine. so has anybody done this while...
  19. D

Has my package been seized?

Okay, the tracking said that my package was suppose to arrive today, was ordered on the 9 or 20 of July...and it didn't arrive, does that mean that it's been seized? And do you have to sign for the package if it's Domestic? How would you know if your package has been seized? in my situation the...
  20. U

Tbol, anabolic steroids, and passing drug tests?

Hey guys im new to the AS game but ive been working out for 7years now(all the way through highschool an college ). 5'11 225 bf 13%. long story short i am going to try out for a semi pro hockey team and they do test for steroids.I want to take the steroid with the least amount of possible sides...
Top Bottom