Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An ok newb cycle (test prop)?

mrhumpjump

Hello ELitefitness!
Ive been planning a cycle for a while, and before i do anything, i want to make sure that everything is complete and ready. Im a complete beginner at this theme, but ive read alot to get a basic understanding of important things. Also, i hope its a good cycle for newbies to use.
So far, what Ive planned, it looks like this:

w 1-6 test prop 100 mg EOD
w 1-6 aromasin 6.25/12.5 mg ED/EOD

PCT 3 days after last injection:

W 6/7-10/11 Nolvadex ED 40/40/20/20
Vitamin D
DAA or other testbooster

- Is this a cycle that a newbie could use with good results and minimal sides/damage?
- Hcg during/after cycle?
- AI during and/or after cycle (pct)

I dont include stats, as i mean thats not important, but my goal is to put on lean mass.

Hello ELitefitness!
Ive been planning a cycle for a while, and before i do anything, i want to make sure that everything is complete and ready. Im a complete beginner at this theme, but ive read alot to get a basic understanding of important things. Also, i hope its a good cycle for newbies to use.
So far, what Ive planned, it looks like this:

w 1-6 test prop 100 mg EOD
w 1-6 aromasin 6.25/12.5 mg ED/EOD

PCT 3 days after last injection:

W 6/7-10/11 Nolvadex ED 40/40/20/20
Vitamin D
DAA or other testbooster

- Is this a cycle that a newbie could use with good results and minimal sides/damage?
- Hcg during/after cycle?
- AI during and/or after cycle (pct)

I dont include stats, as i mean thats not important, but my goal is to put on lean mass.

stats or no help

run it 8-10 weeks shouldnt need hcg but run it if you want. id add clomid to you pct as well 50 25 25 25

my first cycle was prop and it was great. You probably wont need the aromasin, prop is in and out fast, estrogen really doesn't build up like the long esters of test. Have the aromasin, use it if you need it only.

Top Bottom