Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat burner

1. B

Fat loss and fat burner supps

I’m a bigger guy 5’10’’ 245 pounds Need to lose some weight here I have been trying to do cardio and not having much success with that
  2. S

fat burner for couple

Looking for a fat burner that is good for both man and wife. I am 320 pounds and my girlfriend is 240 pounds. We are known as obese in the community and represent people who have gained a lot of weight. We are looking to use something that works, we have tried so many products that don’t do...
  3. M

Clenbuterol question

Rather than asking where I can buy pharmaceutical grade/real clen, since I know no one can answer that legally, (unless u PM me?) I'll ask this: if you have ever bought real clen, did you buy it in person or online? I'm at a tough plateau @ a low BF%, and I don't want to buy from a sketchy...
  4. H

ephedra or clen/t3 cycle???

i am endomorph guy.i have lost about 25kgs or 55lbs naturally and now i weigh 80kgs or 176lbs.now the problem is its been 2 years i am not able to lose any more fat,i have tried everything in this time...strict diet,very intense workout,heavy cardio but nothing happening.now my current body...
  5. X

fat burner with out stimulate?

I am looking for something that is heart friendly ... I'm a fat bastard that needs to loose some weight ...but have high bp and therefore can not take stimulants all fat burners seem to have substantial amounts of caffeine etc... I was think of something along the lines a legal version of...
  6. M

Can you shed light on my stimulant experience with Forged Burner?

WOW I just got my Forged burner and am wondering if anyone else has had a similar reaction or might know why I did... (FYI I am female 27 yrs old and weigh 120 lbs) I took one pill mid afternoon and within 20 minutes I was feeling all jittery. I was cold and yet sweating. It jacked my...
  7. EveryCurve

~ * 12lbs GAINS @ 6 weeks on Anavar * ~

Hey All! Just wanted to share with you my joys and struggles on my 6 week check-point of running Anavar! This is my first ever cycle of absolutely any kind of ASS, and I will give you a break-down of all my stats, diet, routine, supps and then ask you trustee mods to help a sister out...
  8. L

Clen: Were sides too much or can you handle it?

Pretty straight forward questions. Vote and then explain your experience(s) with Clenbuterol. Remember that it is smart to run a thermogenic such as Adderllin in the off days/weeks for best results. I will say the first time I tried clen it freaked me out a little, but now I have figured out...
  9. N

Best stack for losing fat while building LEAN muscle?

I've been looking into various drugs including Clen+T3, phentermine, Bethels, HCG, CLA, ECY. Bethels don't work for me anymore for some reason, and I heard that Clen+T3 is a hit or miss that shouldn't be risked. HCG kind of scares me with the whole injecting and binging steps. I'm 20 years...
  10. 1

help with clen

hi everyone, i'm new on here and was just wondering if any of you could give me some advice. i bought some clen from thailand which arrived on friday and it's 20mcg i'm just curious howmany of these i should be taking as i took just the 1 yestoday just to see what it was like and i felt...
  11. R

Fat Burners causing bloating or is it more fat?

Hi, Guyz Im really concerned about my body lately! I've taken 'Fat Mobilisers' (Fat Burners) i do excercise ofcours iv been running etc and trying to have a better diet. I want to do cutting now because i have gained muscle and fat. the last 3 days my tummy is gone bigger, i know its not me...
  12. BigJohnD

Liquid clenbutrx® hardcore

Anybody use this stuff yet?... I was first going after a clen/t3 stack, then i was advised not to, because i was a newbie, and need to get my diet and workout in order first, then i was looking into and eca stack, then i came across this stuff, supposed to be the #1 on the market, and the...
  13. R

Started mitotropin by gaspari today!!!

Whats up everyone. I figure there is a few people out there like me looking for good reviews about this product. I just stared it this morning and i will be keeping everyone updated. After taking my first dose this morning it was crazy. I took it got on the treadmill and felt great. I...
Top Bottom