Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beastdrol is coming back!!

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Okay guys I have good news.

we are going to bring it back, with a new revamped formula.We are expecting HUGE things from the new beastdrol, we will have loggers and we are expecting alot of happy customers.Stay tuned for more information to come shortly on the formula and how to get it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im glad, I may now have the opportunity to try a PH that everyone seems to rave about. It will then be a toss up of Epi with 6mdrol or Beast. Well the time couldn't be any better for me.

Steve thanks for the heads up!

Is this the Beastdrol 2.0 in which needto stated prior to the new year that he was formulating as part of some new products for Mr.Supps?

Is this the Beastdrol 2.0 in which needto stated prior to the new year that he was formulating as part of some new products for Mr.Supps?

Beastdrol 2.0 is a MR Supps exclusive product, and the product formulation will be as such.

For those that aren't registered at MR Supps yet, now is the time to join up so you can get your hands on this gret product as soon as its released!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't miss out on this guys. The original was outstanding so I'm sure the new formula will be even better.

Shut up!

This is the best news I've heard all day. I'm down to my last bottle of the original stuff.

Beast is hard to beat for raw gains!

Can't wait for the new stuff.

Top Bottom