Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are SARMs really any safer than AAS?

powerup79

Good Broly
Platinum
I know people like to spew that SARMs are safer than AAS but where is the real world evidence of this? Steroids have been around for about 100 years we know a lot about them we truly don't know the effects of SARMs long term.

For example let's say someone on just normal TRT adds in 30/mg a day of Ostarine that's 210/mg a week if that same person takes 200mg of Primo I'd contest the Primo would yield a better return with more predictable and healthier bloodwork.

Thoughts?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I know people like to spew that SARMs are safer than AAS but where is the real world evidence of this? Steroids have been around for about 100 years we know a lot about them we truly don't know the effects of SARMs long term.

For example let's say someone on just normal TRT adds in 30/mg a day of Ostarine that's 210/mg a week if that same person takes 200mg of Primo I'd contest the Primo would yield a better return with more predictable and healthier bloodwork.

Thoughts?

Well sarms are safer than steroids for sure
Especially the ones studied like ostarine stenabolic lgd etc

i cant compare primobolan to ostarine no comparison there

but i can tell you many sarms are completely safe and have great positive effects

i would add sarms to all cycles even trt, i do already that actually
adding cardarine gw 20mgs and ostarine mk 50mgs

you have to remember in both situations we are running PED dosages

example with steroids proper TRT is only 100mg a week. well for cycles we use 500mg plus more steroids

sarms is the same way. the PED dosages are 5-10X what they were supposed to be.

overall is any of it safe? if you use them properly cycling on and off then you can use them for the long term. if you abuse then thats different

Thoughts?

Better return? Yes. Safer... look at the actual studies to see side effects

Without a doubt sarms are safer
That's kind of my point "without a doubt SARMs are safer" is the general sentiment but where are the studies to prove such a claim? Where is compared bloodwork? Truth is such does not exist and is only believed because it's been said over and over and anyone will believe anything and pass it on of you say it enough.

Full disclaimer: I'm currently running just 30/mg Ostarine so I can't wait to compare my bloodwork to my last year's run of a full gram of Primo...

Top Bottom