2hours damn broIts 2 hours at 5kmph on a treadmill for context so pritty low intensity. Recovery has been fine so far
Last few months been trying heavy lower reps for arms. I havent seen any benfit and ended up with joint pain. Back to high reps for arms and chasing that pump.Strong Workout brother!I'm a big fan of high reps for Arms sometimes too, especially as Finishers! I love the pump!
Metabolic accumulation is real!![]()
2hours damn bro
Hope you have a good podcast to keep you sane!
bro... the random facts I now know because of podcasts is crazyWow 2hrs even though low intensity great cardio
Hard training bro!Back day
pics?Push day
Cardio dropped back to 1.5 hours a day. About 2kg to go before we start looking to rebound in to a growth phase
Thanks brotherSolid training, bro
Fantastic effort brother, looking lean and strongSitting around 12% bf now going into the final push to hit single digits.
big push legendLittle push day![]()
add pics broLittle hammy day.
Sliced AF legendCouple of days of rest back into in tomorrow with a decent update as well.
cuts going well still couple kg to goView attachment 186226
Lean and mean legendCouple of days of rest back into in tomorrow with a decent update as well.
cuts going well still couple kg to goView attachment 186226
add pics broPull day.
Im confused. You have made this comment about 4 times now and each time there is in fact pictures attached?add pics bro
oh shit my bad legend no pics showed for me on the post now i reloadedIm confused. You have made this comment about 4 times now and each time there is in fact pictures attached?
sweeet TD
Great work picking up @shadow labs as a sponsor brother, the oils are fantastic, as you would know, I’ve been with @shadow labs since December,he’s just an all round good dude, with elite oilsSponsor announcement
After running @shadow labs Mast E for this entire cycle and being really happy with it, I’ve been lucky enough to be offered a sponsorship with Shadow moving forward.
Moving forward I will be logging
Oils for @shadow labs
Peptides for @War Born Peptides
I am running the following from each vendor
- 200 mg test (Shadow labs)
- 200 mg mast (Shadow labs)
- 4 IU HGH (War born)
- MOTS-c and SLU-PP-332 (War born)
Fair TD brother, it’s a thing of beauty
Personal life always takes priority and a small reset can work wonders, bonus that your in good hands with @Gains Man, keep up the good workbit of an update:
Throughout this cycle, I’ve felt great and haven’t experienced any major negative issues other than some digestive problems, which I suspect were caused by the reta and Ibs.
I put a lot of that down to having my bloodwork regularly monitored and only pushing doses when the results supported it. Thanks to @Gains Man for monitoring everything and making adjustments accordingly.
I’ve had a few things going on in my personal life that require most of my attention, so I decided to drop things down a few gears.
After chatting with my coach, we lowered all PEDs, removed the tren and fat burners, and reduced cardio from two hours to 30 minutes per day. Calories initially stayed the same, and once the scale balanced out, I pushed them up to a maintenance intake of 2,500. I’ve also been averaging 10,000+ steps per day.
My current cycle is:
My weight initially climbed and settled around 78 kg. Even after increasing my calories to 2,500, I’m now sitting around 77 kg. If anything, I appear to have lost a little more body fat from my lower back while looking noticeably fuller.
- 200 mg test
- 200 mg mast
- 4 IU HGH
- MOTS-c and SLU-PP-332
My latest weight was 76.9 kg, my recent average has been 77.7 kg, and my waist is down to 78 cm.
The little reset has done its job, and the cut is now continuing. Calories will be gradually reduced and cardio increased as needed.
And as always, thank you to @War Born Peptides for looking after me with top-quality peps.
Thanks mate. Yeo very happyGreat work picking up @shadow labs as a sponsor brother, the oils are fantastic, as you would know, I’ve been with @shadow labs since December,he’s just an all round good dude, with elite oils
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














