Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Approved Log Bodybuilding Season C Cycle Log

Strong Workout brother! 💪🏽 I'm a big fan of high reps for Arms sometimes too, especially as Finishers! I love the pump! 📈🚀
Metabolic accumulation is real! 💫
Last few months been trying heavy lower reps for arms. I havent seen any benfit and ended up with joint pain. Back to high reps for arms and chasing that pump.
 
Push day

Cardio dropped back to 1.5 hours a day. About 2kg to go before we start looking to rebound in to a growth phase
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260901_145152_Hevy.webp
    Screenshot_20260901_145152_Hevy.webp
    55.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20260901_145149_Hevy.webp
    Screenshot_20260901_145149_Hevy.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20260901_145145_Hevy.webp
    Screenshot_20260901_145145_Hevy.webp
    60.3 KB · Views: 31
Im confused. You have made this comment about 4 times now and each time there is in fact pictures attached?
oh shit my bad legend no pics showed for me on the post now i reloaded
i use mod panel to answer and im shit in tech stuff
 
bit of an update:

Throughout this cycle, I’ve felt great and haven’t experienced any major negative issues other than some digestive problems, which I suspect were caused by the reta and Ibs.

I put a lot of that down to having my bloodwork regularly monitored and only pushing doses when the results supported it. Thanks to @Gains Man for monitoring everything and making adjustments accordingly.

I’ve had a few things going on in my personal life that require most of my attention, so I decided to drop things down a few gears.

After chatting with my coach, we lowered all PEDs, removed the tren and fat burners, and reduced cardio from two hours to 30 minutes per day. Calories initially stayed the same, and once the scale balanced out, I pushed them up to a maintenance intake of 2,500. I’ve also been averaging 10,000+ steps per day.

My current cycle is:

  • 200 mg test
  • 200 mg mast
  • 4 IU HGH
  • MOTS-c and SLU-PP-332
My weight initially climbed and settled around 78 kg. Even after increasing my calories to 2,500, I’m now sitting around 77 kg. If anything, I appear to have lost a little more body fat from my lower back while looking noticeably fuller.

My latest weight was 76.9 kg, my recent average has been 77.7 kg, and my waist is down to 78 cm.

The little reset has done its job, and the cut is now continuing. Calories will be gradually reduced and cardio increased as needed.

And as always, thank you to @War Born Peptides for looking after me with top-quality peps.
 
Sponsor announcement

After running @shadow labs Mast E for this entire cycle and being really happy with it, I’ve been lucky enough to be offered a sponsorship with Shadow moving forward.

Moving forward I will be logging
Oils for @shadow labs
Peptides for @War Born Peptides

I am running the following from each vendor
  • 200 mg test (Shadow labs)
  • 200 mg mast (Shadow labs)
  • 4 IU HGH (War born)
  • MOTS-c and SLU-PP-332 (War born)
 
Top Bottom