Tuesday 29/09/2026 – Pull Session
Monster Pull session today. Progression across almost every exercise, pushed the Wide Grip Lat Pulldown up to 86.4 kg for 10 reps on the top set, loaded up 65 kg on the Neutral Grip Row, bumped Rear Delt Flies up to 68.2 kg, and stepped up the weight on Cable Rope Hammer Curls to 26.25 kg.
Tonight I tried putting some biscoff biscuits in my creami, and damn it was so good. I mean I didn’t expect it to be bad, but it was better than I thought it would be.
Im also pretty set on getting a coach to finish up my cut and to help transition into a really successful growth/offseason phase. I wanna compete one day, and I think a coach will give me the best chance at this goal. I had a call with one on the weekend which went really well, and have another one tomorrow with another master of the craft. So as of next week, we should have a coach. Very excited!

Sponsors
AAS:
@PharmabolicsOz - Threema /58933US9
HGH/Peps:
@True-Blue-Peptides - Session ID /058a2d60374bcfdfdfe0e993106c39406094ca824f85052861823d812bc8a5027f


Daily Metrics & Vitals

Scale Weight: 77.8kg
Sleep: 8hours 24mins
RHR: 65 bpm
HRV: 39 ms
Blood Pressure: N/A
Steps:


Weekly AAS
@PharmabolicsOz
-150mg Test E - split Tues/Thur/Sat


Weekly Peps

@True-Blue-Peptides
-5ius hgh - nightly
-3mg Tirz - split Tues/Fri
-750iu HCG - split Mon/Wed/Fri


Nutrition & Daily Macros

Calories: 2554cals
Protein: 140g
Carbs: 404g
Fats: 26.5g
Fibre: 34g
Breakfast:
25g Quick Oats
75g Atlas nutrition choc mudcake COR
50g Frozen Blueberries
50g Frozen Banana
20g Altered cookie butter whey
Lunch:
1 serving Kroo Bolognese
650g Spud Lite Potatoes (Raw Weight)
Pre-Workout:
100g YoPro Yoghurt
100g Frozen Blueberries
50g Coco Pops
50g Milo Cereal
Dinner:
1 serving Kroo Bolognese
100g Jasmine Rice (Raw) (cooked with the bone broth)
5g Bone Broth Organic Miso
Dessert:
500ml choc coconut water
20g monk fruit sweeter
1g xanthan gum
25g sugar free drinking chocolate
3x biscoff biscuits

Supplements & Ancillaries
-45ml Apple Cider Vinegar
-15g Creatine
-1500mg NAC
-1200mg Magnesium Glycinate
-4x High Strength Fish Oil (3.6g EPA/DHA)
-5000 IU Vitamin D3
-180mcg Vitamin K2
-300mg CoQ10
-10mg Cialis
-50mg Mirabegron

Training/Cardio Log
Prime Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
Warm-up: 50 kg × 5
Set 1: 86.4 kg × 10
Set 2: 86.4 kg × 9
Set 3: 86.4 kg × 8
Prime Wide Grip Row
Warm-up: 59.1 kg × 5
Set 1: 86.4 kg × 9
Set 2: 86.4 kg × 8
Set 3: 86.4 kg × 7
Prime Single Arm Preacher Curl
Set 1: L 7.5 kg × 8 | R 7.5 kg × 8
Set 2: L 7.5 kg × 8 | R 7.5 kg × 8
Set 3: L 5 kg × 10 (+1 assisted) | R 5 kg × 10 (+1 assisted)
Prime Neutral Grip Plate-Loaded Row
Set 1: 65 kg × 6
Set 2: 60 kg × 8
Prime Rear Delt Fly
Set 1: 68.2 kg × 9
Set 2: 68.2 kg × 8
Cable Rope Hammer Curl
Set 1: 26.25 kg × 8
Set 2: 26.25 kg × 7
30 min stationary bike
Avg hr 139
Max hr 146

AAS:
@PharmabolicsOz |

Threema: 58933US9 | Tele:
@PharmabolicsOz
@PharmabolicsOz LOGGING TEAM:
1. Rogue Pineapple
2.
@Fillo Calves
3. @Ace
www.elitefitness.com
4.
@Jardy1
Age:
32
Current Weight:
115.4kg
Height:
180cm
Body Fat %:
27.4%
Training Experience:
15 years experience
On and off training due to health issues.
Last one was the Covid vaccine.
Hospitalised for 8 weeks but all clear now after years of appts
Cycle Stack:
Daily:
Chromium Picolinate
Astragalus Extract
K2 + D3
CoQ10
Zinc Picolinate
Magnesium Glycinate
Citrus Bergamot
Milk Thistle
Beetroot Extract
Test E 250mg weekly (daily injection)
HGH 4iu daily
Mot C 2mg daily
Reta 2mg (weekly)
with on and off training for years,
I now have 2 kids (2yo & 2 month old)
Got a good job
I...
5.
@JTRipper
6.
@Young_Padawan
Hey EF family! Decided it was time to step out of my comfort zone and get a formal log going here on Elite Fitness.
I work full-time as an apprentice electrician, so active, high-volume days are standard for me. On weekends, I stay active outside the gym with mountain biking and dirt bike riding.
Current Focus & Cycle Goals:
Phase 1 (Pre-Cycle Cut): Currently cutting from 16-18% bf down to 10% body fat over the next 2ish months. Obviously 10% is just a number, I’m more going off how I look.
Phase 2 (20-Week Cycle): Initiate growth phase at 10ish% bf to maximize nutrient...
7.
@G8MARC
Not a bad idea brother! Just remember to slowly add that food back in after all the weights gone. I’ve had many friends do this and succeed, wishing you all the best brother following along
yeh bro hopping on maintenance once goal weight is achieved and planning my first cycle.
8.
@3r1x
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...tatrutide-hgh-peptides.1518419/#post-19315204