Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

J E T S jets jets jets

ortiz34

Ombudsman
Chairman Member
always a bride
never a brides maid

Kyle Brady
Dwayne Robertson (baby Sapp OLOL)

Now this(taken from ESPN.com)
Getting Gholston under contract before he could miss too much camp was crucial. While other teams viewed Gholston as a combine phenom who won't have much bearing on Sundays, the Jets are banking he'll make a significant impact.

Gholston is a 6-foot-4, 260-pound hybrid end with a lot to learn.

He didn't try football until he was a sophomore in high school and didn't play on defense until he was a senior. He left Ohio State after his junior season. His 22 1/2 sacks in a two-year span were more than any other collegian.

But Gholston had scouts drooling at the combine and his pro day in Columbus, where he ran a 40-yard dash in 4.58 seconds and registered a 42-inch vertical jump.

But, with Cimini reporting the deal could be worth close to $9 million a year, Gholston better be able to translate eye-bugging test scores into big-time plays.

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who better than to sign the next Mike Mamula than you New York Pets?

Usually Lb's are a good pick, so I think they may have drafted well for once.

He will be a bust.

It has been stated time and time again that he is a bodybuiler and loves the weights. Most "experts" think he is too big to play in the NFL, meaning he is jacked.

It reminds me of David Boston.

Chocolate_Thunder said:
He will be a bust.

It has been stated time and time again that he is a bodybuiler and loves the weights. Most "experts" think he is too big to play in the NFL, meaning he is jacked.

It reminds me of David Boston.

the jets always pick garbage. i was at the combine training facility where bryan thomas was getting ready. he was their first round draft pick a few years ago. did really good at the combine and garbage so far on sunday.

the jets dont look at brains or effort, if they did, thomas would have never been picked.

remember, david boston was not huge in college. it was in the pros when he exploded.

jets are one of two teams who have inquired about favre.

would love to see favre beat the pats.

a little nervous, buddy?

gholston = jevon kearse, hopefully without the injury proneness

timtim said:
the jets always pick garbage. i was at the combine training facility where bryan thomas was getting ready. he was their first round draft pick a few years ago. did really good at the combine and garbage so far on sunday.

the jets dont look at brains or effort, if they did, thomas would have never been picked.

remember, david boston was not huge in college. it was in the pros when he exploded.

uh....that was the herman edwards era. way different than the tannenbaum/mangini era.

bryan thomas had 1 really good year and then sucked it up last year.

Top Bottom