Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex can regrow hair?!?!

Tux

Anyone read this article in the latest Muscular Development? They gave mice who were genetically engineered to be bald a cream with tamoxifen in it, and dormant hair follicles started growing! I don't know how this correlates to humans who lose hair through DHT, etc, but this sounds interesting. They mice actually got TOO hairy if they gave them too much cream. Wonder if I get some nolva powder, mix it up good with some lotion and rogain, and rub that into my scalp. Think I'll have Fabio hair the rest of my life? K for anyone who's got more info on this!!

Actually, MD published that same article about 18 months ago. It was discounted by several scientists on the board at the time. I'd kill for someone to find a way for this to work.

MD is full of crock at times. In this month's mag they claim that a 22g is the smallest size syringe that oil bases will flow out of. They also claim that freezing your needles will help dull injection pain.
All their articles and cartoons are reprints and have so many inconsistencies in them that I don't even read them anymore. Some of them are just plain stupid too. Lateral Bicep Curls A Hazard To Your Elbows (no shit), Protein Proven To Build Muscle (duh!) Coffee Makes You More Alert (wow.)

Ah damnit I'm behind the times... Oh well, at least I haven't lost hair YET :) Judging by my father though, it's only a matter of 2-3 years. He's already going to put me on propecia in a few months, age 24 :)

most doctors i've spoken to says that the majority of the people who shed hair has gotten it from their mother's side. So incase the men on your mom's side has all got their hair left then you will most likely keep it

Well my grandmother's brother, my great uncle, is 87 and has a full head of hair. However, MPB also is influenced by how much you resemble your father. Except for being 5 inches shorter and alot more built, we look like twins... My hair is gonna thin I just know it. Even though I've run plenty of tren, winny, masteron, etc with no hair loss, I still worry. Maybe later on I'll just run loads of test with dutasteride, or go for the Mr. Clean look. My gf thinks it's kinda sexy lol, like the guy that plays Lex Luthor on Smallville :) And AAP, 22g is the smallest that legitimate medical Dr.'s use for oil-based gear, and frozen needles DO cut pain in about 3/4 of cases. They get their info from "legit" sources like MD's and medical studies, not from actual in the trenches experience like us. I know it's not much to go on, but it's better than nothing!

The only reason I see fit to purchase MD magazine is for the second half of the mag. Their photos are second to none. Not any of the homo-erotic shit that Chris Lund does in Flex with people looking like they got dresses at Jane Fonda's yard sale.
Those pics last month of Dexter after he won the ASC were flat out awesome.

The first mag I've bought in 6 months was this last month's MD... just for the pics of Lee Priest. That's my BOY right there, someday I hope to achieve his level of conditioning though highly unlikely I'll get anywhere near his size!!

did they have any studies or refs. to back that up? I'd like to read them ;)

Top Bottom