Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Full HPTA recovery? Blood tests in!

deezal

troops!

Cycle history as follows,

I'm 30 currently 6' 190lbs probably around 8-10% cycled previously for two years with only test and proper PCT protocols outlined here before deciding to blast/cruise. Just recently I decided to make a few attempts at full recovery and finally got my family doctor on board for bloods whenever and whatever i want.

To the people who find it difficult to get specified blood work in Canada, it never hurts to ask. Take the guesswork out and it will make things much easier! I'm guilty of this and always started another cycle based on how I felt after pct. I also never used anything other then test and until recently experimenting with t-bol and masteron. It was the acne that started to hit me hard during the end of the year and right up until my last tbol/masteron/test prop that I wanted to take charge and eventually had to low dose some accutane to keep things from getting out of control.

I decided this last cycle I would make a full recovery with a more aggressive pct by introducing clomid. Keep in mind I have always used HCG during all blasts and during cruise just 5000ui per cycle starting at wk3 until finished and a AI as needed, never consistent just to keep bloat at bay. For the record i have never had any gyno symptoms just the occasional sensitive/hard nipples to tell me the gear was gtg!

Here's the rundown from the past 1 year 9months

Blast/cruise - January 2012 too January 2013 (test e or test c) with 2 blasts cruise dose 100mg/wk

Blast #1 - 12 weeks sustanon 500/wk 5000ui HCG @ wk 3 250iu eod until finished.
//No pct here went into cruise for 8 weeks then blast2

Blast #2 - 16 weeks sustanon 500/wk 10wks masteron prop/400wk

//PCT (first time to come off in 15 months)
5000ui HCG @ wk 3 of cycle 250iu eod until finished.
Arimidex as needed during cycle
Followed by 6weeks of:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
HCGENERATE x2 bottles
UNLEASHED x2 bottles
Post cycle x2 bottles
Bridge 1 bottle

I know i should have waited at least 16 weeks but i felt ready and jumped right into another terrific cycle (I thank BRIDGE)

Will call this blast 3// April 7th-June 3rd using 16/8 IF style fasting for recomp. This one gave me one hell of a recomp along with bacne from hell. I blame the dht derivatives I don't think I do we'll with them hair was literally falling out. I just love the libido and viens that comes with it! Won't be doing masteron again anytime soon until i get the acne sorted out.

//BLAST#3
Tbol 5weeks @ 50mg ed
Test prop 8weeks @ 100mg ed
Mast prop start wk3-wk8 @150mg eod
HCG 5000ui start wk2 until finished 250iu EOD
GHRP2 and Modgrf-1 2x a day
N2slin plus gear to increase insulin sensitivity when eating in my 8hour window.

PCT START June 6th 3 days after last injection.
(MY ATTEMPT to recover knowing I had bloodwork scheduled for August 8th and for other personal reasons acne being one of them)

Clomid 50/50/25/25/
DAA 5grams Ed
HCGENERATE x1
UNLEASHED x2
POST CYCLE x2
----------------------PCT END JULY 11th

Bridge double dose x 3 bottles ( on last bottle of bridge right now )

August 8th blood work.
Was still taking bridge and started rs-transderm 5pumps ed. 2 weeks prior to bloodwork and to this day. Also to note acne has finally fcked off :)

RESULTS/// see latest progress pics and bloodwork full screens here http://db.tt/4iw0HMJB

Glucose fasting - 4.5 nmol/l (3.3-6)
Total test - 386ng/dl or 13.4nmol/l (8-29) - within range.
Free test - 6.9ng/dl or 238pmol/l (175-700) - not great at all but within range
Estradiol - 65pmol/l (0-160) surprised that dhea is not converting into estrogen from transderm maybe 2 early to gauge.
SHBG - 42nmol/l (10-55) ( would like this lower )
LH - 5 iu/l (1-9)
FSH - 11iu/l (1-18)
PROGESTERONE - 3 nmol/l ( 0-3) not sure why this is so high! Wish I had a baseline to go off of. My hair is also starting to thin very bad and falling out ever since I started transderm. Wonder if there is some correlation.
PROLACTIN - 5ug/l (0-15) thank god! :)
TSH- 0.96miu/L (0.20 - 6)
Hemoglobin - 156g/l (137-180)
RBC - 4.9 (4.5-6)
Creatinine 96umol/l (50-120)
Cholesterol 3.84nmol/l (3.80-5.20) :)

I plan on another recomp cycle September 3rd. Finally got primo on hand. Please critique! I cycled many times before with test with little to no acne not sure why my body is reacting so I'm keeping it simple.

Test enthanate 500/wk 1cc 2x/week
Primo 600/wk 2cc 3x/week
Hgh 5iu AM 5on 2 off

16 weeks total.

open for suggestions on a new pct protocol or cycle layout. I would be willing to lower the test dose too 350/wk in hopes to help acne. I know it's a gamble and I'm just looking for some insight fellas. Money is not an issue for this cycle. I work on a oil rig in alberta staying in camp with access to a great gym and unlimited food :) 110% everyday!

I appreciate everyone's input here. Sorry for such a long post, my fault for not contributing as much as I should have. But I have been limited to the resources in the past.

Thanks!

Nice to see another Alberta boy, looks good, but if you think the mast thinned your hair wait till you use primo lol. Well I really noticed receding for me, every one reacts a little different.

here's a strong pct for you...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

here's a strong pct for you...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Definitely running the n2gaurd in future cycles! Should have ran it my last one with the tbol and 20mg of accutane while on cycle. I was so lethargic upon adding in the accutane and didn't get better until I finished the tbol. I still think its a good idea to run it regardless even if one were to only be on injectables after everything I've read. I have a few bottles ready to go :)

Anyone have any personal story's of acne related sides on dht derivatives like tbol and masteron? And how's primo in comparison?

I'm thinking of running a low low dose of arimidex or amorasin regardless that my estrogen numbers post pct showed good rebound, maybe they are infact elevated during cycle??. I know its a crapshoot guys and you will probably tell me to get another test done say 4 weeks in using .25mg eod of arimidex just as a small gauge to see where I stand. I just can't have the acne flare up again like it did! I mean I've done probably three test cycles in the best with no acne at all! Then boom!

Anyone have any luck with saw palmetto with dht related sides?
Would a smaller dose of test as a base be a more strategic approach to the acne and let the primo shine?

Cheers!

Top Bottom