Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar vs prohormone w/ test booster stack

bkox2004x

im 21 years old and looking to build lean muscle and not too much size...obviously wouldnt mind getting a little bigger but going for the lean look and been told my best bet is anavar. Being my first cycle ive been asking alot of different trainers at the gym and of course they recommend the prohormones they sell there. Halovar being the main one. Just seeing if anybody has any opinions on anavar vs halovar , also with a possible stack of unleashed or another natural test booster with either. if thats a good idea? even if its needed...nd i know nothing bout PCT so any suggestions on what to do for that would be great as well. Preferrably stuff i could buy around me if possible , rather avoid the trouble of ordering online. Sorry if any of this seems stupid to ask obviously a rookie here any tips appreciated.

Var and UNLEASHED will give good, safe results. though var is a little overrated IMO. A smaller dose of turinabol would be better if you just want to go with a mild oral to test the waters. 15mgs a day with UNLEASHED and BIG BLAST could bring surprising results if you train hard.

i really like anavar and that is what i always used because i wanted the same look you wanted for rock climbing, biking, and martial arts. i tried a PH called Helladrol last year that was awesome dude and thats what im switching over to permanently after i finish my last cycle of anavar that i stocked up on while the stuff was quality. Anavar is good for beginners. i started at your age my first var cycle, and has minimal sides compared to most. a lil back acne and some testes shutdown. im also worried about hair loss and anavar was good to me in that way too. Idk about holavar but i would take the Hella. it works damn good. aas are hit and miss. i order everything online cuz the places are awesome.

helladrol/anavar with n2guard multivit..n2guard is a must have for keeping everything flowing normally. specifically made for steroids
could add a test booster to. hcgenerate is killer!

pct unleashed/postcycle combo and formastanzol

i stand by that pct no matter what your on, and google unleashed postcycle or forma with pct and you can read all about it

your gonna want liv52 or milkthistle for your liver. orals kill your liver. and whatever protein shake, creatine you normally use. i also take 1-3000 mg of krill oil because i have bad joints

but i get all this stuff online. its also cheaper too that way.. especially getting the helladrol to var.

So whats your plan on how to keep your lean gains after cycle? now that you don't want to gain size? please!!!

Food is most likely all your really need, go read up on how to diet, then go knock in 30 g of protein for 6 meals a day and 300/400 carbs a day, you'll be amazed and trainers at the gym is going to ask you "whutt da fux0r y takiiiiiiiinnnn"

Tired of this major abuse of AAS and always going for the easy road..

its not hard to keep gains, you just have to be diligent with diet and workout after your cycle is over and a proper pct. after pct you might a bit of what you gained but if you continue to train hard and eat well you wont lose much. aas isnt the easy road, it is just maximizing what your body can do. if you dont work as hard as you can you are wasting your money.

i have heard nothing but good things about var but recently i have heard alot about a low dose of tbol which interests me, helladrol wouldnt be a bad first cycle imo i ran it four weeks at 150 and made really good gains

i agree with Ironmags. i mean i like anavar until i tried a PH but i was also running it at 100mg per day for it to be effective enough, which means im going through 4-5 bottles per cycle which really hits the wallet hard, then you got pct, on cycle support plus all your basic protein,creatine,mutli and so forth. and anavar is one of the most expensive options you can choose. one order of hella is 1/3 of one bottle of anavar for me. so for 5 bottles i could get 15 hellas/beasts whatever!!. i would take the PH.. especially if they have another bogo sale again!

Anavar is easily the best oral roid IMO.BUT!!!! The chances you find it both at a decent price and actually real VAR are pretty slim nowwadays.

Top Bottom