Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How do people stay on cycle for so long?

jq24

New member
Im just curious how soem people stay on cycle for soo long if there is a platue period where results just stop coming? I personally stopped seeing results after 8 weeks in both my cycles. I remember reading that one guy was on test for 18 weeks and saw results till the end. It would be great to hear other peoples experiences with this topic. Do most of you see results untill the end, or do you also experiences platues?
 
most people who stay on blast and cruise..which usally they do this is they plan on competiting or just never wanan come off cycle..i myself am a fan of this method..i dont tell people to do it ,its thier own choice its just cheaper if i get another bottle of test then a full pct

after a while u do stop seeing gains,but u can mantian all the new muscle you just attainded
 
Im just curious how soem people stay on cycle for soo long if there is a platue period where results just stop coming? I personally stopped seeing results after 8 weeks in both my cycles. I remember reading that one guy was on test for 18 weeks and saw results till the end. It would be great to hear other peoples experiences with this topic. Do most of you see results untill the end, or do you also experiences platues?



they do this by compromising what is called ' safer methods ' because they believe in a quick cost/ben analysis that they can achieve more at that point then cycling. but keep in mind a return marginal rate that declines with cycling is very possible as u have stated, making
blasting and cruising seem futile = to me. this is an opinion not fact. hope this helps.
 
they are addicted to the on feeling
 
I am keeping my gains by running 500mg of test a week, and cycling oral's. Not the best cycle, but dbol and test work wonders.
 
I've extended many an "8 to 10 week only cycle" just because I looked and felt so good ;)
 
If I hit a wall on a test cycle, it always turns out to be a zinc deficiency for me. A standard dose of ZMA fixes me up right away.

You go through a lot of zinc in a test cycle, it's needed to repair every cell you damage, and men are particularly prone because we lose zinc in our jizz. And I also lose more of that when my testosterone levels are high!

I think there is a lot to this, not just with Zinc, but everything. People jump on a cycle and they workout harder and the AAS helps them build faster yet people often dont eat the best or supplement the best.

Your gains will only be as good as the weakest link in the chain. If your a manufacturer making widgets and you run out of a component the whole line stops. If the manufactuer of the missing component cant keep up with the pace of making widgets the widget manufacturing process slows to as fast as a slower component is made.
 
I'm 43, and worry that if my balls ever stop, they may not start again! So I take low dose hcg through cycles, 250ius twice a week.

If I hit a wall on a test cycle, it always turns out to be a zinc deficiency for me. A standard dose of ZMA fixes me up right away.

You go through a lot of zinc in a test cycle, it's needed to repair every cell you damage, and men are particularly prone because we lose zinc in our jizz. And I also lose more of that when my testosterone levels are high!

Thats interesting. FDA minimum for men is 10-20mg, 50mg is recommended by some sources and you can safely take up to 150-200mg of Zinc daily.

Would zinc requirements increase on cycle since your body running at "higher RPMs"?
 
I have never pct'ed. I just jumped straight into blasting and cruising. I know I will never come off, so why go through the torture of feeling like complete shit and being off with no test levels? Then worrying about losing gains. Sounds horrible
 
i dont believe in the whole 12week cycle thing. i hear so many people say after 12 it tapers off, i've never had that..... i find after 5 or 6 it tapers off once the dbols or drols stop but even after 15 - 20 weeks when i cruise at 250mg i'm still gaining... i just havent seen my nuts in a while, not sure if they comin bak actually
 
I use 10 mg am dbol and do both lmao
 
Thats interesting. FDA minimum for men is 10-20mg, 50mg is recommended by some sources and you can safely take up to 150-200mg of Zinc daily.

Would zinc requirements increase on cycle since your body running at "higher RPMs"?

Zinc is an excellent supplement to use regularly. Just remember to supplement the additional copper with it. Typically the ratio is 1/10th to Zinc (i. e.) 50 mgs zinc and 5 mg copper. It also helps when on cycle to use magnesium and taurine to avoid some of the muscle cramping from over trained body parts.

Additionally, it always makes good sense to supplement HCG while on cycle at does of 200/250 iu 3x per week. It keeps the testes stimulated and avoids shrinkage.
 
Top Bottom