Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

NEEDTOGETAAS - Help me plan my next BULK cycle!

BarbelBeast

High End Bro
Platinum
Sup Needto,

I'm plannin out my next bulker before summer! Thinking a 12 weeker or so.
Here's a list of what I have currently to choose from..

Test Enth( enough for a few cycles)
1 Beastdrol
1 EpiStrong
2 Superdrones

Now I've been thinking of picking up some deca to add to this. So I was thinking Test + Deca with SD for the first 4 weeks or so.. What you think big man, lay it out for me. Everything i need for an ultimate bulk cycle :biggrin:
 
try laying out your own cycle and posting it then people can comment on how they'd tweak it to make it for the better if its not already spot on.
 
epistane sucks I ran it 60 mgs a day and noticed NOTHING lol
 
Bro deca 400mg 1-12
Test e 600mg 1-12
Run your oral 1-4
Run hcg whole time 250iu twice week follow sticky for pct

This is what I was thinking, but figured I'd ask the man to see if he had anything else to add to it to make it even better :Chef:
 
id run ur deca 1-10, run your test 2 weeks longer. id do hcg weeks 7-12
what he^^^^said. I'm running a similar cycle now except slightly lower doeses.
Test e 500mg/week 1-12
deca 300mg/week 1-10
dbol 50mg/ed 1-4
n2guard 7caps/ed 1-4
proviron 50mg/ed 6-10
 
epistane sucks I ran it 60 mgs a day and noticed NOTHING lol

That's odd. I've run EPI at 30mg a day and seen good strength gains and some serious muscle hardness. EPI is powerful stuff, and less toxic than most orals too it definately doesn't suck bro.
 
weeks
1-12 Test-e 250mg 3 times a week Monday/Wednesday?Friday injects
1-10 deca 300mg twice a week (monday and Friday injects)
1-4 beastdrol 30 mg ed
1-4 N2guard 7 caps a day
8-12 hcgenerate 5 caps a day
12-18 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm every day (suicide aromatase inhibitor)
12-16 unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each every day
14-18 phytoserm-347 1 cap am and 1 cap pm every day.


Have Femara (letrozole)40 2.5mg tabs and dostinex.cabisar 1mg tabs on hand for the cycle in case of sides that may get our of hand. You can
also get that from rxhealthdrugs.com and use the discount 34765414 =20% off must
be logged in for it to work.

another alternative for on cycle AI both ATD
E-Control Rx
and forma-stanzol
https://www.mrsupps.com/Product-Forma-Stanzol_26.aspx

work amazing for on cycle estrogen and gyno control.
Both stores give free shipping too.


You can get the hcgenerate, unleashed/post cycle and
the N2guard at needtobuildmuscle.com and the discount is needto139 = 15% off and free shipping

You can get the Phytoserm-347 at rlssupplements.com discount code ruthless10

You can get the forma-stanzol at Mrsupps.com and use the discount code Needto10.

If you like clomid that add it to pct 25mg ed and drop one of the others. Stay clear of the nolva for this pct though.
 
Top Bottom