Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma-Stanzol Review

roookie

So heres the story, did a Tren-tfo Dieselbolan cycle a while ago and a couple of weeks after my PCT I start to notice this lump in my right chest, god damn gyno, this was total nightmare for me and I bet my money im not alone.. Since this was my first cycle I started to freakout, and read alot of threads and forums in my own country with people writing "surgery is the only way out".. Then I read about gyno is these forums and most of the advices that were gives was "PM needto he will help you out", so thats what I did.
The advice that Nathan gave me was apply Forma-Stanzol 10 pumps am and 10 pumps pm for a week and get back to me... So a week went a I felt a slight change to hte better in my chest, not much but some. Sent another PM to Nathan giving him a weekly update, he told me to get Dostinex and Letrozole, I thought that would be "no problem" but it turns out it was problem... Since I couldnt get my hands on that stuff over here, dunno why, lack off contacts perhaps.. Anyways, didnt contact Nathan telling him this, since I didnt want to bother him anymore. So I just continued the Forma-Stanzol at the same dosing as before and prayed it would work. When I first noticed the lump at started the Forma run I felt the lump all the time thinking "is it getting smaller, maybe its bigger" all that nonsense. Another week passed and I forgot about the lump, being busy at work and such, but didnt forget about applying Forma-Stanzol every am and pm. When it finally came to my mind again that I had a gyno problem, it was no longer there.. That was such a relief, im telling you. Celibrated the loss of gyno with buying 3 more bottles to have on hand.

Truly an amazing product, I will never ever stand without. And also a great big thanks to Nathan for all the advices you have given me, doesnt matter hour of the day the reply comes quick, its nice knowing someone has your back. Thanks big guy!

Forma offers a lot of results and also provides health benefits as well. I am glad to hear you enjoyed it!

I love forma! You feel good on it, you look dry, helps you lean out..

Top Bottom