Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extreme itching on cycle.

zeus85

Hello guys
So here's my problem.
I've done test-only cycles before and never experienced itching. but this time i did some test with tren-a, and i started itching like crazy and nothing helped. so i went of the tren and tried deca(Fast) and i started itching even worse then on tren.

Now im waiting for the test-e to wear off and im experiencing relief from the itching.
But i was wondering if i should do a test-e and deca(Slow) later on.

Will i start to itch on this cycle also? has anyone experienced something like this?
I can't train, fuck or stress. because then all i want to do is to tear my skin off.

Could be the carrier oil in your aas .

Brad.

i always get itches on tren and deca actually on all progestin based steroids specially the fast acting ones , i just take a med for allergies like Telfast (fexofenadine hydrochloride) or Fenistil (Dimethindene maleate) , but prefer the Telfast no sides (like drowsiness).

Since we don't know the cause I'm laying everything out on the table here.Itching can be caused by many conditions. Probably the most common cause of itch is psychological, that is, due to stress, anxiety, etc. Stress also can aggravate itch from other causes. Dry skin is another frequent cause of itch. Many people also report sunburn itch following prolonged exposure to UV radiation from the sun. Other causes include metabolic and endocrine disorders (for example, liver or kidney disease, hyperthyroidism), cancers (for example, lymphoma), reactions to drugs, and diseases of the blood (for example, polycythemia vera). Itching is common with allergic reactions. Itching can also result from insect stings and bites such as from mosquito or flea bites.

Infections and infestations of the skin are another cause of itch. Common infectious causes of itch include a fungal infection of the crotch (tinea cruris) commonly known as jock itch, as well as vaginal itching and/or anal itching from sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) or other types of infections. Another type of parasitic infection resulting in itch is the so-called swimmer's itch. Swimmer's itch, also called cercarial dermatitis, is a skin rash caused by an allergic reaction to infection with certain parasites of birds and mammals that are released from infected snails in fresh and saltwater. Itch may also result from skin infestation by body lice, including head lice and pubic lice. Most people who have itching, however, do not have a serious underlying condition.

So it could be as simple as not getting enough water,to an allergic reaction to the gear.
RADAR

Last edited:
What about an anti-flea necklace?

Itching could be a sign of worse problems. AAS can cause obstruction in the liver, making your bile go into circulation, causing the intense itching. Maybe its the time in between cycles or the amount of AAS you're taking that may be causing this. My guess is it could be more of the latter. Anyway I wish you all the best.

I'm using glutamin, mulitvit, mulitmineral. egg protein after workouta and im drinking fish oil. I don't drink milk anymore because of zits. But the weird thing is that ive been taking these sups for a long time. I've tried many kinds of body soap and different kinds of skin creams. Nothing seems to help. I've also tried a allergi medicin called cetirizin it only helped the itching go away faster after the trenbolone. But it doesn't help me on cycle. And i don't think its the liver, because my urin is pure.

And i have been thinking it might be the fast ester or the oil in the gear.

if its an alergy something like zyrtec would fix it. if not id say visit the doc.

Top Bottom