Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to eat when your brown?

ark94

Haha, okay so i thought the thread title may catch some eyes, but this is actually pretty serious, and may be a long read.

So I will start out about myself. I am Indian, my parents are from India, I have been lifting (not seriously) for 2 years, but seriously for a year. I have started on, 3 products, one I have been taking for 2 years, and the other 2 just about to hit my 3rd week.
Currently, I am taking Mutant Mass 15lb bag, and Cell-Tech Hardcore Creatine, Lemonlime mix.
Also I am taking Whey, 100% Gold Standard.

My diet is very good, as in I do not eat ANY junk food, no sugary food what so ever as I am reactant to sugar because of my acne. I have not drank a pop in 2 years, and not had and soret of chocolate etc bars in 2 years. So I am very serious about sugary foods, and junk food in general.

A dietary day with me, on a school day would look like:

Breakfast ? Half a bowl of Corn Flakes, with 1% milk

In between 1st and second period ? 2 scoops, in 16oz of milk whey gold standard protein

Lunch ? A sub on a special bread ( not sure the name ), lettuce, tomato, cheese, sometimes subsuace, tad bit of mayonnaise for taste (very little amount), and ham (different sorts like blackforest, etc)

1 hour before my workout ? 1 and a half scoops in 22oz of water, Mutant Mass mix.
Immiediatly after my workout ? Creatine Cell-Tech mix, in 355mL water, and immediately after 300+mL water (to flow the creatine)

Supper ? Depends on what my mom makes, anything from chicken curry with rice, to lentals with roti, to spaghetti, buritto, cauliflower with potatos etc (Indian food is a general supper)

Between 7-10 before I go to bed ? Have at minimum 1 litre of water.

In everyday, I have at minimum 2.5L of water, generally closer to 3 litres every day.

This is my new diet, with all the new powders I have been taking, and it helps with my energy at the gym because I have a lot more calories to burn, which is why I got the Mutant Mass to help with energy by putting in calories and good proteins etc.

Basically, I am looking to focus on my lunch and dinner. I really NEED a lunch I can take to highschool, and a dinner that is good and puts the right foods into my after a workout. ( a variety of different dinners would be nice).

For breakfast, I do not have a lot of time to eat. But I do plain on making a mix smoothy, with strawberries, blueberries, oranges, bananas, cantolope etc blended in with 1 scoop of protein powder.

I would like to have some recommendations on lunches and dinners mainly, my mom is willing to buy any foods and make it as long as it is reasonable. So if anybody out there read this, please let me know what sort of dinner I can eat.

Uhh also, this is long and I lose myself when I type, so if I forgot stuff or it sounds stupid sorry. I will most likely remember something and post it again later on today, or tomorrow but I will be constantly checking this thread because my mother wants a list of foods for her to buy so I can have for lunch, and dinner.

Not sure, but if pics of my current body ( 2 weeks almost 3rd week on creatine) would help with suggestions i can put some up if they are really necessary... otherwise i never take pictures lol.

Also, since on creatine, i am now 148.5lb and 6feet tall.

Hey i'm also trying to gain weight in muscle mass, but i only use Whey Protein.. But i'm wondering how u take all that in school.. lol, Since im in school too, i normally never eat anything untill lunch and after school.. But im trying to find a way to eat while at school.. but Yeah we are similar in weight i only weigh 147ibs.. But yeah I normally just eat Chicken after school and a Shake with Whey in it.. Then i go work out for about an hour or so normally more then an hour.. and drink another Shake with Whey in it.. Then i get home and eat some more chicken and clam chowder.. But yeah i'm also new to this and whatever they help u with i would also like help with cause we are pretty similar..

Hopefully Extra Mile will come along and give you guys some pointers about eating while attending school

but, you both should take a look at the diet sticky at the top of this forum section that Tatyana has put up

also read around here a lot

get rid of that mayonaise and ham and double up on every meal cuz! egg whites/chicken/steak/buffalo is all really bangin for high protein with lower fat ratio.. 1-2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight

o first off, i was at 143.5lb almost 3 weeks ago this Friday, and last time i checked my weight was last friday and it was 148.5lb so i may have gained even more just being on the cell-tech.

@ bobsaget - Hey man, ya its pretty hard to eat a lot while in school. So thats why i resorted to Mutant Mass, and Whey to help with energy and calories because i normally get really tired when i work out. but since i have been taking this stuff, i am no longer tired and can lift a lot longer. As far as how i do it, i dont know what the teachers say, or who looks at me lol i just whip out my water bottle (pre filled to the right amount) and put in the morning my whey. in the afternoon (i have a different water bottle) i whip out my other bottle and put the mutant mass powder in. Sure it disturbs the class but i just act like i dont know whats going on. I have about 4 bottles, in a separate gym bag i bring to school pre-filled ot the right amounts, so all i have to do is take the water bottle out and put the mix in and shake it and i drink. It helps a lot with the energy aspect of working out, and calories since you really can't fit meals into school.

@ shirlene - Thank you, ill check out the sticky i was looking through some of it but the real problems with these stickies is that:
1st - I am in high school, so eating like meals you make at home is pretty hard during the day when your in class
2nd - I am not sure if it is just me, but considering my weight, age, and height i am not really sure how i am suppose to eat as much as what people say. I am not like 200lb+ so its harder for me to consume more food, i know for sure when im older and can tolerate more to eat, then i will look at that thread.

@viciousness - Thanks man, right now my parents don't buy much meat, but thats cause they don't know what type of meat i want to eat. For now =D

Haha thats pretty funny im going to have to start bringing some to school lol, but yeah i also have trouble eating as much as i should just like you.. so yeah and also i was 140 about a week ago also but i just starting a bulking phase 2 days ago and alrdy gained like 3 pounds now..

Haha, okay so i thought the thread title may catch some eyes, but this is actually pretty serious, and may be a long read.

So I will start out about myself. I am Indian, my parents are from India, I have been lifting (not seriously) for 2 years, but seriously for a year. I have started on, 3 products, one I have been taking for 2 years, and the other 2 just about to hit my 3rd week.
Currently, I am taking Mutant Mass 15lb bag, and Cell-Tech Hardcore Creatine, Lemonlime mix.
Also I am taking Whey, 100% Gold Standard.

My diet is very good, as in I do not eat ANY junk food, no sugary food what so ever as I am reactant to sugar because of my acne. I have not drank a pop in 2 years, and not had and soret of chocolate etc bars in 2 years. So I am very serious about sugary foods, and junk food in general.

A dietary day with me, on a school day would look like:

Breakfast ? Half a bowl of Corn Flakes, with 1% milk

In between 1st and second period ? 2 scoops, in 16oz of milk whey gold standard protein

Lunch ? A sub on a special bread ( not sure the name ), lettuce, tomato, cheese, sometimes subsuace, tad bit of mayonnaise for taste (very little amount), and ham (different sorts like blackforest, etc)

1 hour before my workout ? 1 and a half scoops in 22oz of water, Mutant Mass mix.
Immiediatly after my workout ? Creatine Cell-Tech mix, in 355mL water, and immediately after 300+mL water (to flow the creatine)

Supper ? Depends on what my mom makes, anything from chicken curry with rice, to lentals with roti, to spaghetti, buritto, cauliflower with potatos etc (Indian food is a general supper)

Between 7-10 before I go to bed ? Have at minimum 1 litre of water.

In everyday, I have at minimum 2.5L of water, generally closer to 3 litres every day.

This is my new diet, with all the new powders I have been taking, and it helps with my energy at the gym because I have a lot more calories to burn, which is why I got the Mutant Mass to help with energy by putting in calories and good proteins etc.

Basically, I am looking to focus on my lunch and dinner. I really NEED a lunch I can take to highschool, and a dinner that is good and puts the right foods into my after a workout. ( a variety of different dinners would be nice).

For breakfast, I do not have a lot of time to eat. But I do plain on making a mix smoothy, with strawberries, blueberries, oranges, bananas, cantolope etc blended in with 1 scoop of protein powder.

I would like to have some recommendations on lunches and dinners mainly, my mom is willing to buy any foods and make it as long as it is reasonable. So if anybody out there read this, please let me know what sort of dinner I can eat.

Uhh also, this is long and I lose myself when I type, so if I forgot stuff or it sounds stupid sorry. I will most likely remember something and post it again later on today, or tomorrow but I will be constantly checking this thread because my mother wants a list of foods for her to buy so I can have for lunch, and dinner.

Not sure, but if pics of my current body ( 2 weeks almost 3rd week on creatine) would help with suggestions i can put some up if they are really necessary... otherwise i never take pictures lol.

Also, since on creatine, i am now 148.5lb and 6feet tall.

LMAO.... i can handle this

lol at daal roti... but let me start

at 6 feet 148.5 your a light weight.. you need to eat everything insight to fillout your frame..

okay lemme start

breakfast has no protein... in it
do a big bowl of corn flakes milk and shake

(personally id do oatmeal 6 eggwhites 2 whole eggs ) but since ur a begginer no need to do that yet.. u need to eat alot more...

basically
in between meals drink ur mutant mass..

u said u take 1 scoop of mutant mass? the full serving is four.. its a waste taking one scoop

after your workout drink ur cell tech... and 1-2 scoops of on...

u need to eat alot more

so you got alot of eating to do

no idea why you needed to explain the india bit.. but okay....

you need to force yourself to eat..

i'm 5'6 and remember my self at 145 i was tiny u being 6 foot have alot to eat

so get to it

LMAO.... i can handle this

lol at daal roti... but let me start

at 6 feet 148.5 your a light weight.. you need to eat everything insight to fillout your frame..

okay lemme start

breakfast has no protein... in it
do a big bowl of corn flakes milk and shake

(personally id do oatmeal 6 eggwhites 2 whole eggs ) but since ur a begginer no need to do that yet.. u need to eat alot more...

basically
in between meals drink ur mutant mass..

u said u take 1 scoop of mutant mass? the full serving is four.. its a waste taking one scoop

after your workout drink ur cell tech... and 1-2 scoops of on...

u need to eat alot more

so you got alot of eating to do

no idea why you needed to explain the india bit.. but okay....

you need to force yourself to eat..

i'm 5'6 and remember my self at 145 i was tiny u being 6 foot have alot to eat

so get to it

Hey thanks a ton, yeah i went on the indian part because it gave some background info lol and whatnot so it may have helped with the relpies.

Uhh as far as eating more, yeah im working on that but it is hard to do during school. However right now, i started it yesterday and im going to try and put in my egg whites, i am taking a smoothy homemade every morning, around 24oz of it a day. I put in 20oz of water, mangos, blueberries,rasperberries, strawberries, etc mixed in with 1 scoop of whey protein powder. So that has helped a little bit.

Second, you stated i should be having atleast 4scoops of the mutant mass. However, it contains a lot of sugear in the mutant mass, that is why im not taking 4 scoops. I was just wondering what other products are there that would give me somewhat the same of the mutant mass, but less sugar? I am currently looking into some, but any suggestions.

mutant mass has 27 grams of sugars i belive....i use to work at supplement store so im pretty sure its 27

okay

the full serving sis 4 scoops which would give you i belive 120 g of carbs 54 g of protein and 26 grams of sugar... and i think 1000+ cals

by you taking half thes erving your defeating the purpose of using the weight gainer..

26 grams of sugar is not that bad...

there are ones with alot more sugar in it..

mutant mass has 27 grams of sugars i belive....i use to work at supplement store so im pretty sure its 27

okay

the full serving sis 4 scoops which would give you i belive 120 g of carbs 54 g of protein and 26 grams of sugar... and i think 1000+ cals

by you taking half thes erving your defeating the purpose of using the weight gainer..

26 grams of sugar is not that bad...

there are ones with alot more sugar in it..

Yeah it has 27g of sugar in it. I realize the full serving is 4 scoops, but taking 2 scoops in the morning for say, and 2 scoops before the workout is still a full serving... Just at different times right? Just splitting up the times i take the serving at, but would that not count still as a full serving?

But i am just wondering, having the servings split by taking 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops an hour before the workout is fine right?

Basically i was going to switch some stuff up, have my normal smoothy mixed in with 1 scoop of whey gold standard protein, and during 1st period around 9:45 i was going to take my first 2 scoops of Mutant mass. Then an hour before my workout take another 2 scoops of Mutant Mass, then after my workout take 1 more scoop of Whey Gold standard 15minutes after my Cell-tech. That sound fine?

Last edited:
Top Bottom