Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to go for decent looking hookers?

any college town will have a good source, the way you do it is party party party, with the right crowd, find someone that is hurting of cash (they all are) or make friends with attractive/player men.. let it be known that you are available to "help out" with rent or utilities whatever for girls that have a need.. fatties need not apply..

vegas is always good too...

Back to the college thing, you don't want to give them money it will make them feel like a whore, which they are, but you don't want to be so obvious..

Next thing you can do is rent a house on campus or buy, and rent out the rooms, all you need to do is find 1 that is willing and meets your needs and she will fill the place with like minded girls.. hell you could bring over "owner night" and bring friends over, part of the rent requirement is that the girls be available to entertain you and guests..

reduced rent, not free rent that way you get tail, and they get to party..

If only i weren't married i'd already have this up and running.

chicks don't get accept into college because they're brainless and poor

they're snobs living off parents money, away from daddy first time looking for frat boy cawk

PM feed me some vet pussy spots, linkage

if all falls through, I still got Nef down to make a weekend trip

Top Bottom