Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has Brock Lesnar ever used steroids to get his massive physique?

Ever see him before WWE when he was on He-Man?

ram-man.jpg

lol

A lot of people just assume that since he is so big that he either uses or must have used steroids. I'm one of those assumers based soley on the way he looks. What an obvious joke of a question, kinda like did Bill Clinton actually inhale or have some kinda sex with Monica whoever.. But then again, sumo wrestlers are hugh, but do they all juice? Hmmm...

I absolutely despise this guy they should make his fat ass cut weight like everyone else...

I absolutely despise this guy

Me too... Not much of an athlete IMO. Just a big guy that moves his weight around and tries to put on a show. Also many people said he wasn't very big around college. Like 225 lbs. He grew up in Webster, SD which isn't far from here.

This is like asking if the Village People were gay!

Worlds best athlete! lol The guys had like 3 mma fights... And arguably is the worst thing to happen to the UFC aside from Dana! Wow he beat an over the hill randy ( whom I luv) and Mir. Big deal.. Wait till he fights Carwin or the likes of Mousasi.

Top Bottom