Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok, now I think Fedor is ducking the UFC.

did you see that fedor won against that giant asian? lol i think he could hold off brock. once he gets him to the ground brock is fucked

Fedor is bad ass, butt I'm knot sure he could stop Brock's take downs.

I don't think he'd want to. The guy tapped a world champion BJJ guy in like a minute. People said that Brock shouldn't get near Mir, but Mir isn't even in the same league as Fedor on the ground. Fedor is working for submissions before his back even touches the mat, that's what set's him apart. Brock would be too busy blocking sub's to effectively ground and pound Fedor. But if Fedor waits too long on this he's going to decline. Brock is going to have his hands full in the next couple years between velasquez and carwin.

By the way, there's an odd story from Brock where he claims that he and carwin got their punch's recorded on a force bag. He said his was over 1300 and carwins was 1200. Two things on this........Carwin is completely baffled because he say's that A) they've never ever ever met and B) He never participated in any sort of punch power recording, let alone with brock. Second, Brock is claiming a 1300 psi rating when Rampage got his clocked at like 1900. No way big ole 290 pound Brock isn't "AT LEAST" in the same ball park let alone his should probably me more. It seems that Lesnar may be a complete bullshitter, like a weird kind of bullshitter........who knows.

I think Fedor would destroy Lesnar just to prove that he can. Just like his first Affliction fight with Sylvia he would have something to prove and probably beat him in less than a minute just on principle alone.

Fedor would be prepared for Brock to try to lie on him and ground and pound and have all his submissions fully trained, unlike Mir. And if Brock stood up with him he has never seen anyone throw a punch as fast and as many as Fedor can without stopping. The guy can throw 15 hard punches in less than 10 seconds.

Fedor isn't ducking anyone. Fedor is loyal to M-1 Global. If the UFC wanted Fedor, all they had to do was agree to cross promote shows with M-1 Global. Strikeforce will cross promote with M-1 Global, hence Fedor went with the promotion that gave him what he wants.

Who would Fedor be ducking from the UFC? Fedor has absolutely demolished anyone from the UFC that he has faced and that includes 5 different UFC heavyweight champions.

jacob, who the fuck is he going to fight in strikeforce? You have to acknowledge that the last couple years have been an absolute waste for possibly the greatest fighter in recorded competitive history. I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but where else is he going to fight the likes of couture, Mir, Lesnar, velasquez, carwin.....a rematch with Crocop perhaps. I dunno, Maybe when I said "ducking" I was hasty.....maybe Dana's demands are just simply intolerable. I hope that's the case, I hope it's something like Dana wants to own his likeness for the rest of eternity kind of shit. Otherwise, he should get his ass to the UFC and "fight". He could already be a worldwide icon had he signed with the UFC some time ago. How old is he anyway?

Fedor isn't ducking anyone. Fedor is loyal to M-1 Global. If the UFC wanted Fedor, all they had to do was agree to cross promote shows with M-1 Global. Strikeforce will cross promote with M-1 Global, hence Fedor went with the promotion that gave him what he wants.

Who would Fedor be ducking from the UFC? Fedor has absolutely demolished anyone from the UFC that he has faced and that includes 5 different UFC heavyweight champions.

Top Bottom