Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any egg protein powders with free range eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrEric

Just looking for a protein powder or meal replacement using an egg protein obtained from free-range eggs, Anyone know if this is out there?

Good luck bro because the reality is Rosters are killed soon after being born (only select few are kept) once you can identify the sex. Hens are more profitable. Best bet is go to a local farmers market and get some and make your own protein powder.

Make my own? that seems like a huge pain in the ass. The whole point of buying protein powder is to make my life easier! Thanks for the info though.

Not sure if this helps, but the egg powder I use is Healthy N Fit 100% Egg Protein Powder.

Theres alot that are 100% egg protein, but I'm looking for thre source of the eggs to be free-range.

I know a few people who use Lana's egg whites but I'm sure they're not Free Range.

I wonder about the absorption of Egg Powder. Uncooked egg has a lower bioavalability than cooked egg.

Unfortunately I have been looking for a protein made from organic, free - range eggs and no luck. Now I just go to the local farmers market and buy the eggs and throw them in shakes etc.

did you know REAL farm fresh eggs are NOT white, they are all different colors based on the minerals in the soil the chicken is eating & different species of hens raised; no joke, looks like a dozen easter eggs) and they are all different sizes. A way to tell if your eggs are REALLY from the farm is NON-uniform sizes, all different colors - brown, pink, green, purple, and their shell is hard like armor. The shit in super markets suck compared to getting real farm eggs!

S

Here is link to what REAL eggs look like

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/foodie/soulfoodfarmeggs.jpg

Yeah, well I live in S. Florida, and we don't have farms around here. The closest thing I found was Jay Robb Egg Protein. Not organic or free-range, but nothing artificial added. Sweetened with Stevia.

Don't know if you have any in South Florida, but Trader Joe's does offer cage-free liquid whites. Unfortunately, they are in small containers and not very cost-effective that way . . .I still buy them, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom