Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Egg Whites...

squatpuke

There's a few online retailers...

Egg Whites International seems to be the cheapest...

Thoughts, commments, opinions????

Thanks!

They are cheap in the states. I scramble them or even pour them right into shakes. They don't really change the taste at all (provided you don't pour a shit ton in)

I get mine from sams club Egg beaters four containers for $8.00.

Each container has 7 servings. So about 42grams of protein per container. It's about $2.00 for 42grams of protein.

I'm going to just buy large quantities of eggs from Sam's club. They're about $1.80 for a 18 pack of eggs. Each egg is about 3.5g protein without the yolk, so it'll be about 12 eggs for 42g of protein, which works out to about $1.20/42g protein vs the $2.00/42g protein from egg beaters. $.80 isn't much, but it sure does add up if you eat this like a monster.

I can't even stomach liquid egg whites in the morning, I scramble them up in a frying pan and they always come out mushy. I think I'm going to switch back to cracking real eggs and mixing one yolk in

i would start with fresh eggs. i would also eat the whole egg unless you are cutting. you are losing so much when you remove the yolk.

Are u using eggology?? I noticed they do come out a bit "frothy" or mushy if you wanna call it that but put in like 1-2 whole eggs and 4 whites of the eggology and itll come out really straight..

there was a study egg white liquids dont even compare to if you were breaking fresh eggs and separating them yourself.... thats what i do and its a lot cheaper

Top Bottom