Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know I said this before but its official

I cant believe its 6 weeks in fla. Btw :wavey:

yea uncontested is 4 to 6 weeks.... since we both agree on everything theres no need for a nasty divorce... and we also agree on joint custody....

You still bouncing at the Beach Club?
Do you know a girl Tracy who waitresse's there?
She may still work there, I doubt it.
Always gave me free drinks. I knew a guy who she dumped and threw out for some barback.
Kewtie, horrible decision when it came to guys.

You still bouncing at the Beach Club?
Do you know a girl Tracy who waitresse's there?
She may still work there, I doubt it.
Always gave me free drinks. I knew a guy who she dumped and threw out for some barback.
Kewtie, horrible decision when it came to guys.

I bounce at 2 clubs now... their owned by the same owners and are next door to each other.... the ocean club and the atlantic.... i dont know many people that work at the ocean club since i mainly work the atlantic but im at ocean club on every other Sunday during the day. but yes i know a few women just like that.....

I bounce at 2 clubs now... their owned by the same owners and are next door to each other.... the ocean club and the atlantic.... i dont know many people that work at the ocean club since i mainly work the atlantic but im at ocean club on every other Sunday during the day. but yes i know a few women just like that.....

Yeah, Ocean Club is like that.
Still a fun place.
Hey is the EuroClub still operate.
That place was fun.
Only afterhours illegal place that the cops had a deal with or something like that.

I think it was out by Orange Park... don't remember.

lol at omega being obsessed with pigs.

bigmann - my cousin is getting married at 21, and another one of my best friends is getting married at 19.
i sure hope they are making the right decisions.
married seems hard nowadays.

i wish you nothing but the best in your future.

welcome to a fucked up life now..i pray you dont have kids..my court date was today they gave me my child suppoort bill monthly.. :( i pay 907 a month for 2 kids..my job tanked ive made 6000 since jan 1..hahahah off to prison i go i guess

Top Bottom