Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cigarette prices rising today! YAYYYYY!!!!

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
because of the increased federal tobacco taxes going into effect today.

yet ANOTHER reason for you to quit this vile, dirty, filthy, discusting, smelly, life threatening/shortening habit!

54.99 for a carton of Marlboro's now!

Crazy shit man, I can recall when they was 20.00

i dont think a tax increase is enough for the nicotine addict to quit. remember, a high percentage of folks on welfare actually smoke, which means, they find a way to fit it into their budget.

i dont think a tax increase is enough for the nicotine addict to quit. remember, a high percentage of folks on welfare actually smoke, which means, they find a way to fit it into their budget.

See my thread on SCHIP in the political forum. It's Obamas tax to increase healthcare benefits for the middle class. Ironically, to fund the program Obama needs to encourage millions of more Americans to take up smoking.

Remember when Obama promised to not raise taxes on anyone making less than 250k a year? Consumption taxes, regressive taxes that hurt poor people the most.

I completely agree with you. Smokers fit it into their budget regardless. If it means less dunkin donuts, or less going out to eat, or less of anything people are going to do it so as though they can afford to smoke. Look at it this way, with the new tax increase the cheap brands are now currently the same price that expensive brands were 1 month ago. Therefor with that being said many of smokers can just reduce to a cheaper brand and still spend the same amount of money!

Not that hard to figure it out!!!

I don't for see many people quitting like was expected.

I completely agree with you. Smokers fit it into their budget regardless. If it means less dunkin donuts, or less going out to eat, or less of anything people are going to do it so as though they can afford to smoke. Look at it this way, with the new tax increase the cheap brands are now currently the same price that expensive brands were 1 month ago. Therefor with that being said many of smokers can just reduce to a cheaper brand and still spend the same amount of money!

Not that hard to figure it out!!!

I don't for see many people quitting like was expected.

Misty Menthol 100s

It's also your govt's way of saying, stop spending shit on cigarattes, meth and weed, and spend it on your kids college funds instead. :)

r

Misty Menthol 100s
Lol I just went to the store this morning and the fuckers did not switch the signs yet so I made them give it to me for 48.99 instead of the 54.99. Hahahahaha..I am still on marlboros for now, but I am going to quit. We are moving this month and have added expenses, etc. I am picky and will not smoke cheap shit, so I think this is my last carton ever.

His mother went with me and she went from Winston ultra light 100's to basic ultra light 100's and now is smoking some brand called Ace. LOL They are like 28.00 NASTY

life IS a compromise! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom