Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Number 1 cause of Divorce in the world!!!

no communication
 
Curvy, any chick who can talk like that is my dream chick. marry me lol. then we can get divorced and be a statistic

lol, DH has me trained well. ATW will be along shortly after I'm gone and he'll make fun of "wife school".

For real, without a good sex life you might as well forget it. It's called emotional divorce or "room mate syndrome"

It's a hot topic with me so I'll hush now. :rolleyes:
 
How about men that don't put out?
Or put out well?

I know lots of girls with a 3 minute hubby.

That sucks even MORE! :evil: I seriously think that is a worse problem to have!

This is why I hate cheating but try not to be judgemental of people. You just never know what they are going through. A 3 minuet DH would suck bad although I wish he believed in more quickies. The only time he believes in a quicky is a nooner.
 
How about men that don't put out?
Or put out well?

I know lots of girls with a 3 minute hubby.

not to gloat but im the opposite.. when is enough enough??? the wife says she loves it but i mean come on i have to dig deep to finish... might be good for her but i hate it sometimes.... too much work... even my very first time it was with a girl who had experience and she was shocked that it took so long. i said lots of practice with both my hands i guess... lol
 
not to gloat but im the opposite.. when is enough enough??? the wife says she loves it but i mean come on i have to dig deep to finish... might be good for her but i hate it sometimes.... too much work... even my very first time it was with a girl who had experience and she was shocked that it took so long. i said lots of practice with both my hands i guess... lol

lol @ lots of practice!
 
Good going! Someone please get Chris a tissue, I can hear him sobbing from here.

lolol as much as your reverse psychology temps me to plaster EF with man meat pics ala needto style to prove you wrong, it aint happening little monkey. If u really wanna see it that bad, you're gonna have to go thru Smurfy...
 
Everything that went wrong in my marriage can be traced to money issues. I have been typing and deleting, typing and deleting, and now I just typed this to tell you I could say a bunch of sheot, but it would boil down to money. Money and loss of interest.
 
lolol as much as your reverse psychology temps me to plaster EF with man meat pics ala needto style

lol@you knowing about the needto pics. Considering that happened long before your time you must have sought those puppies out for your own personal needs.
 
Everything that went wrong in my marriage can be traced to money issues. I have been typing and deleting, typing and deleting, and now I just typed this to tell you I could say a bunch of sheot, but it would boil down to money. Money and loss of interest.

No doubt, bishes like bank!
 
lol, I thought it was internet porn addiction
I'm so annoying stats guy today... Punk dweebish of me but oh well, porn searches on google are down 20% from 3 years ago due to the emergence of online communities such as myspace, twitter, facebook... which is the one they picked to most likely get you laid.
But what we click on as a culture kinda indicates what trends pervade our domes. People are spending more time seeking out connections, and less time surfing porn. Now this appears to be a better thing right? I argue no, but thats for another time. Not worse either, just is.
Definitely feeling punk dweebish today...lol
 
Everything that went wrong in my marriage can be traced to money issues. I have been typing and deleting, typing and deleting, and now I just typed this to tell you I could say a bunch of sheot, but it would boil down to money. Money and loss of interest.


^ see.

i rest my case
 
Here are a few: OBSESSIONS (caps for emphasis) with America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, Gossip Girl, Anything TMZ, laziness, bad hygiene, being inconsiderate and ungreatful.......I could go on.....
 
I honestly believe any relationship can make it if its worked on. You have to work daily on communication, trust, love, and all other issues. When you base a marriage on physical only, it will shatter. If it didn't start from the core, its not going to work. Its harder to build. I was married for 11 years for the wrong reason, and it failed, because I didn't work on it at the beginning... Marriage is not something you sign a paper for and then forget. I learned that the hard way.
 
and this...
nd1pwg.jpg

Or not whored around :evil:


Seriously though... for the last 30 minutes or so I was talking to one of our employees. He was saying something about his wife and I busted out the, "she's cheating on you!" line. He then proceeded in telling me how his cousin just got a divorce last month because he caught his wife cheating. And years back when his brother came home from the Navy he found out his wife was having an affair the entire time he was gone.

With that being said, I told him I'm sure his wife is different :rolleyes:
 
It goes without saying, common sense.

I've had more issues with men... just to say! maybe I am just not a-typical.

In a friendship a man is great, but a relationship, they fucking suck. I will just remain friends with men and buy more batteries.
 
No... sorry wrong...

i'll leave it at that...

:evil:

whut!? leave it at that, what's that? Why aren't you going on some hours long tirade about how that's the wrong assumption and how much it makes me look bad to everyone in the whole world to have that idea. I'm very used to that, not used to, "I'll just leave it at that." C'mon, bitch some, just to make me feel at home.....

I could tell you that I just may have walked in the house w/o wiping my boots off first, would that help?
 
uh... unless you've dated an equal number of each your statistics are skewed.

and where do you get your calculations from? LOL

Is there a book or something, cause I fail to ever see dating for dummies at the library.

So turn it around, and then... how many guys have you dated? so.. would that not make ever mans statistics skewed if they have not gone that way? I'm no fool... it goes both ways sweets.
 
Good call, lots of drugged up insane women! :)

mine won't take hers! I aughta coat them in peanut butter and see if I can trick her like I do my dog....
 
I seem to do alright :whatever:

Hey we can take names and exchange contacts... that doesn't mean shit for me.

but you have a hand up... I get your personality. LOL

I do alright myself, just give up on anything with a dick. Hows that?

LOL
 
Hey we can take names and exchange contacts... that doesn't mean shit for me.

but you have a hand up... I get your personality. LOL

I do alright myself, just give up on anything with a dick. Hows that?

LOL

stickin to pussy eh?
 
There are 2 many number 1's, it varies per person...
Your number 1 may not matter to me where as my number 1 may not matter to you. Get what I am trying to say here?

Top leading marriage killers:
Lack of communication
Adultry
Lies/ untrustworthy
Lack of sex or lack or good sex
 
I guess this is just flying over your head, and many others.


If people did not get married, there could be no divorce. therefore...the number 1 cause of divorce is......MARRIAGE
 
[FONT=&quot] I am undergoing severe stress while dealing with my Divorce. Please help. What are the factors that I should look in to ?
[/FONT]
 
a l t e r
Thing is I dunno who the dude is, but U do got a nose for these things.
Just sayin alter or not.
U do got some bloodhound shit when it comes to this.
Of course my alter could be like discovered by just bout anyone in like 3 posts or less.
 
Bitch just doesn't know when to shut the hell up, that's the #1 cause of divorce.
 
number 1 cause would be not dating your wife or being engaged to her long enough!!! there is people in this world that gets to know their S/O after getting married to them!
 
number 1 cause would be not dating your wife or being engaged to her long enough!!! there is people in this world that gets to know their S/O after getting married to them!

PSSSSST! let me let you in on a secret. You'll never know them until AFTER the "I do's" are said Sport. Best thing you can do is make sure your good friends first and formost, then go from there. As far as "knowing" them, not a chance.
 
i guess you are right, and that is why im not saying the "I dos" for a very very long time and only hope that i really really know before i commit myself
 
I will tell you what causes divorce, in no particular order:
1. Lack of communication
2. Lack of listening.
3. Lack of empathy.
4. Conflicting long/short term life goals.
5. Conflicting lifestyles (i.e., he's into fitness, she's not; she's into image, he doesn't give a shit, etc.)

Everything else is just a focused example of those five things. Not enough sex stems from a lot more than just a lack of libido. She got fat stems from more than too many bon bons.

IMHO, if I were to sum up the most common cause of divorce, I'd say lack of empathy. If you have compassion for and are willing to listen to another person's story and understand things from their perspective it's pretty rare that you can't come to an equitable compromise.
 
Word.

Huge Hefner, Gene Simmons, Oprah Winfrey and any arab with money - don't have to worry about divorce. :)

The concept of marriage is man-made.

r
 
Epic failure to lose post-baby weight.
 
Pretty sure that any girl who really knew what was going on in my head wouldn't want to be with me or marry me.

I'm a good guy though :)

I wont ever get married I think.
 
I will tell you what causes divorce, in no particular order:
1. Lack of communication
2. Lack of listening.
3. Lack of empathy.
4. Conflicting long/short term life goals.
5. Conflicting lifestyles (i.e., he's into fitness, she's not; she's into image, he doesn't give a shit, etc.)

Everything else is just a focused example of those five things. Not enough sex stems from a lot more than just a lack of libido. She got fat stems from more than too many bon bons.

IMHO, if I were to sum up the most common cause of divorce, I'd say lack of empathy. If you have compassion for and are willing to listen to another person's story and understand things from their perspective it's pretty rare that you can't come to an equitable compromise.

or your married to a cold, self-centered, allways the victim, bitch.... just sayin
 
Top Bottom