Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site making things difficult

bro exact same thing happened to me 1cc of eq at 200 and 1/2 cc at 225 of test on mon. tues pain almost unbearable(almost went to doctor). laid on heat pad for 1.5 hrs. woke up wed. felt little better. same thing with heat pad. woke up today can still tell its there but gettin gway better. and it was hard not puffy. and only red about the size of my finger tip. i think i went to fast inj. or pushed the needle in too fast. but its going away. sounds exactly like what is going on with you.

sounds like the gear to me. I had similar issues. I switched to pharma grade and no more pain, lumps etc.

You are right on with injection method, so it may just be your reaction. I had that happen after a few injections. I was to stubborn to stop and had that on both sides!! LOL I then went to the delts and love that!!!

Icy hot okay? i figure bringing blood to the area wouldn't hurt or stick to a couple tylenol and the heating pad? hit the grocery store and the vid store plan relaxing in bed tonight. Made a doctors appt for saturday if it gets worse. What will the doctor likely do for me?

More red now towards my pelvis bone about 4 inches from the injection site. Maybe the begining of some red lines in that area too!

SwitchMan said:
Icy hot okay? i figure bringing blood to the area wouldn't hurt or stick to a couple tylenol and the heating pad? hit the grocery store and the vid store plan relaxing in bed tonight. Made a doctors appt for saturday if it gets worse. What will the doctor likely do for me?

You sure you want to put chems near a wound like that? I'm probably just paranoid.

SwitchMan said:
More red now towards my pelvis bone about 4 inches from the injection site. Maybe the begining of some red lines in that area too!

alright...tendrils!!

it's not going to be noticeably better until at least a week later

if you're that worried see the doc on saturday, but i'm telling you it will go away

the only thing the doc is going to do is give you antibiotics and a slap on the wrist

TO BAD IF IT HAPPENED TO ME HORSE, YA JUST BELT IT IN THE ARSE TILL IT GOES, CRUEL BUGGERS WE ARE.tHOSE THINGS BLOW FEET JOINTS, AND SNAP WIND PIPE CONTROLS,

Were you shakey or jerky while the pin was in? I am just now getting rid of some serious soreness from last weeks left glute shot. I was a little shakey and jerky. Only because its a pain in the ass on the left and I get a goddamn charlie horse in my ribs trying to turn to do it. So I pissed off the muscle.
Sometimes I get sore sometimes I dont. I could have a perfectly executed delt shot and it might be sore for a while. other times the exact same proceedure and its painless during and after. Be sure to take your time pushing the plunger too.

Top Bottom