Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Log EP for healing / recovery

Hello family ❤️

5nd week of the cycle in the left shoulder in I.M for one week :

EP Sustanon 250 1ml
Batch N° EP-2631F2

EP Nandrolone Decanoate 250 0.5ML
Batch N° EP-2631F2

EP Nandrolone PhenylPropionate 100 0.5ml
Batch N° EP-2631F2

The first impression between Euro-Pharmacies Sustanon and Aspen Sustanon are the difference of the oil, EP oil are more liquid like MCT and Aspen are more thicker like peanut oil.
My feeling are EP Sustanon is assimilated more quickly and if injecte very slowly the oil are painless ( Aspen Sustanon are quite painful and after 3 days the pain is still present with the oil ).

It's the same thing with Organon Nandrolone Decanoate 50/100mg amp vs EP Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg, Organon are more sticky

Vet Nandrolone Phenylproprionate 50mg (i dont remember the name of the lab) vs EP Nandrolone P : I see no difference

Bayer Proviron 25mg vs EP Mesterolone 25mg i was about 10 years younger when i tried Bayer Proviron , today i need 25mg x2 to have a good effect.

Incre IGF-1 vs EP IGF-1LR3 : No hypoglycemia effect, no excessive water retention, i have some good effect but i'm not sure if that's come from IGF-1 LR3 in need more time to give a feedback.

AstraZeneca Arimidex 1mg vs EP Arimidex : i used Astra in the past but with more andro (TestE+Anadrol) 0,25 and up to 0,50mg to have the right effect / blood work, actually i have therapy dose so EP 0,25mg work wonderfully twice week with 250mg/W EP SUSTA (it's why that's very important to start a little dose and see how we react with this type of compound)

At the beginning of the cycle i was demotivated, i had no more physical and mental energy with an endocrine balance that indicated severe hypogonadism, with a decrease in cognitive / memory activity, decreased libido, some difficulty to sleeping well, loss of appetite, multiple deficiencies (magnesium, iron, potassium, etc.)

I always have a kind of apprehension in everyday life, sometimes everyday things make me very stressed, but this symptom gets better over time (maybe an side effect of hypogonadism)

Today I find a little positivity, I regain my appetite and take pleasure to eat (but sometimes this effect comes back) I think I will still need time to find an overall balance.

The sensations at the skeletal / muscle tell me that i still need more time to add some weight.

Overall my skin has become more oily (before I had very dry skin) the beard grows much faster body hair too, the quality of the skin are more sweet, i notice a better muscular definition, the vascularity which is also more important and at training the pump are more improved (i love this feeling).

I had to see Monday for a new gym but I had an unexpected, by the end of the month I could take the subscription.

About blood work, i plan surely next monday a full to check all the value ( Monday 29 morning so after 7 days of the injection of Sustanon ) or it's better to wait more week ?
Any opinion are the welcome :)

Have a wonderful day and lot positive vibes !
Sincerely.

Hello family ❤️

5nd week of the cycle in the left shoulder in I.M for one week :

EP Sustanon 250 1ml
Batch N° EP-2631F2

EP Nandrolone Decanoate 250 0.5ML
Batch N° EP-2631F2

EP Nandrolone PhenylPropionate 100 0.5ml

Batch N° EP-2631F2

The first impression between Euro-Pharmacies Sustanon and Aspen Sustanon are the difference of the oil, EP oil are more liquid like MCT and Aspen are more thicker like peanut oil.
My feeling are EP Sustanon is assimilated more quickly and if injecte very slowly the oil are painless ( Aspen Sustanon are quite painful and after 3 days the pain is still present with the oil ).

It's the same thing with Organon Nandrolone Decanoate 50/100mg amp vs EP Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg, Organon are more sticky

Vet Nandrolone Phenylproprionate 50mg (i dont remember the name of the lab) vs EP Nandrolone P : I see no difference

Bayer Proviron 25mg vs EP Mesterolone 25mg i was about 10 years younger when i tried Bayer Proviron , today i need 25mg x2 to have a good effect.

Incre IGF-1 vs EP IGF-1LR3 : No hypoglycemia effect, no excessive water retention, i have some good effect but i'm not sure if that's come from IGF-1 LR3 in need more time to give a feedback.

AstraZeneca Arimidex 1mg vs EP Arimidex : i used Astra in the past but with more andro (TestE+Anadrol) 0,25 and up to 0,50mg to have the right effect / blood work, actually i have therapy dose so EP 0,25mg work wonderfully twice week with 250mg/W EP SUSTA (it's why that's very important to start a little dose and see how we react with this type of compound)

At the beginning of the cycle i was demotivated, i had no more physical and mental energy with an endocrine balance that indicated severe hypogonadism, with a decrease in cognitive / memory activity, decreased libido, some difficulty to sleeping well, loss of appetite, multiple deficiencies (magnesium, iron, potassium, etc.)

I always have a kind of apprehension in everyday life, sometimes everyday things make me very stressed, but this symptom gets better over time (maybe an side effect of hypogonadism)

Today I find a little positivity, I regain my appetite and take pleasure to eat (but sometimes this effect comes back) I think I will still need time to find an overall balance.

The sensations at the skeletal / muscle tell me that i still need more time to add some weight.

Overall my skin has become more oily (before I had very dry skin) the beard grows much faster body hair too, the quality of the skin are more sweet, i notice a better muscular definition, the vascularity which is also more important and at training the pump are more improved (i love this feeling).

I had to see Monday for a new gym but I had an unexpected, by the end of the month I could take the subscription.

About blood work, i plan surely next monday a full to check all the value ( Monday 29 morning so after 7 days of the injection of Sustanon ) or it's better to wait more week ?
Any opinion are the welcome :)

Have a wonderful day and lot positive vibes !
Sincerely.
@lundgren that's why I use euro pharmacies only for my sustanon. It's made in a pharmaceutical factory vs the other brands that are made in bathtubs.

Don't give up and don't let bad days get you down, @lundgren hard push right now.

I would get blood work now as soon as you can, lets see it.

Top Bottom