Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Peptide Stack

YouMirinBrah?

EF Logger
Platinum
How should I dose a stack with cjc-1295, ipamorelin, and ghrp-2? Should I include Igf-1 lr3? Is this stack retarded? Sorry i’m new to peptides any help would be apreciated.

Did you buy all these PTs already ?
Also I don't want to be rude here, if you are new to anything compound wise and you don't have and idea how to run or dose them you definitely should hold off on running them.

It is in your best interest to just pick one peptide and run it for a full cycle at low to moderate dose, the reason being is if something goes wrong or your body doesn't react well with these peptides, the more compounds you are running at once the harder it will be to figure out what is causing the side effects or issues.

What are the goals and purpose of you running peptides anything specific ?

If you are trying to do a recomp and want to cut I would say GW and SR9009 would be two things you should look into both great cor cardio and endurance along with weight loss or recomp.

Hell Lance Armstrong of all people got caught with GW in his system during the tour de France it works so good.

Check out Umbrella Labs they have both of those compounds.

If you are trying to do a recomp and want to cut I would say GW and SR9009 would be two things you should look into both great cor cardio and endurance along with weight loss or recomp.

Hell Lance Armstrong of all people got caught with GW in his system during the tour de France it works so good.

Check out Umbrella Labs they have both of those compounds.
I thought cardarine and sr9009 were more for up-regulating metabolism for fat loss. I was hoping for something that I could gain some lean tissue on while in a defecit.

Cardarine has been shown to improve fat loss while preserving muscle mass. Finally, Cardarine may also help treat conditions such as fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

No worries happy I can help brother not only does it help with cardio endurance it's a blessing for keeping more muscle when recomp is going on

How should I dose a stack with cjc-1295, ipamorelin, and ghrp-2? Should I include Igf-1 lr3? Is this stack retarded? Sorry i’m new to peptides any help would be apreciated.
I saw your other thread @YouMirinBrah? you should just stick to IGF-1 for now dont use other peptides. IGF-1 and cardarine is enough.

Top Bottom