Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thyroxine use

crowderboy

Does anyone use thyroxine 75mcg ? I went to get my mail today and there was a bottle addressed to someone else and I can't locate them. I read it's the same as T4

Does anyone use thyroxine 75mcg ? I went to get my mail today and there was a bottle addressed to someone else and I can't locate them. I read it's the same as T4
Did u notify whom ever sent it. So they realize they made a mistake and address it accordingly.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Their address is on that label - post it to them

Does he mean who the package was addressed to or who sent the package?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Messing with thyroid drugs really isn't smart IMO. They can permanently suppress your thyroid.

OP;

Are you asking because of curiosity?

Or are you actually considering taking a medication, that messes with thyroid, prescribed to somebody else, that just happened to show up in your mailbox?

OP;

Are you asking because of curiosity?

Or are you actually considering taking a medication, that messes with thyroid, prescribed to somebody else, that just happened to show up in your mailbox?

Yep. It's all 'oh look drugs!! I MUST try them' lol

Top Bottom