Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inflammation/injury in shoulder - deca?

djunus

Hi!

New on the forum, new in the world of steroids. Taking steroids of any kind has never been an issue, but a friend tipped me and now I have questions that I hope someone can answer.

Problem:
My shoulderinjury has returned. Last time i managed to "cure" it by doing training excentric, in addition to having a non-physical job. Now, on the other hand, I have a very physical job - i build scaffold. This means I am lifting and manipulating 3meter long objects weighing between 10 and 30kg above my head - all day. Obviously, this has taken its toll on my shoulders.

I did some strength training back when I had my first injury - this also caused it. Back then I also did an MR, and the results were the following (translated through google - sorry!)

"Light tendinosis in supraspinatus- and biceps longus tendon with little reactive fluid in the bursa subakromiale / subdeltoidea. Small paralabral cyst at lower / posterior labrum. Some periarticulært bone marrow edema in the AC joint"

I haven't been to MR this time, but based on which movements cause pain, I'd say they're similar - if somewhat worse.

I've been taking several NSAIDs (they have different names in my country), but even though they take away some of the pain they haven't really done anything for the inflammation. I expect my physician to suggest cortisoneinjections, but the way I see it the best case scenario is that I get a few pain free months. Worst case the injury worsens. Cortisone is not an option.

Solution:
A friend tipped me that taking a "medical/therapeautical dose" (100mg/week) deca durabolin had helped him tremendously post knee-surgery, and the more I read the more I am inclined to believe that deca can rebuild muscle tissue, lubricate joints and relieve some of my aches. Maybe even permanently. However, the information I find on the internet is largely meant for high doses, meaning both effects and (maybe especially) side effects may or may not be relevant.

I intend to inject 100mg deca durabolin a week for 8-10 weeks combined with the same excentric exercises I did last time.

Getting bigger, stronger, more lean or whatever is -not- an issue. all I want is to repair the damage and I heard deca could do this.

So it all boils down to these questions:
1. Will deca help?
* If not - are there any other options that could do a better job in the world of steroids?
2. Will there be side effects on such a low dose?
* If yes - how would you advise I proceed with a PCT?

I am male, 34 years old, 98kgs with a slight increased blood pressure.

Remember with using steroids even at low dose you may still have sides but with that in mind you also get side effects from other drugs like paracetamol aspirin flu medicine you get the picture I don't think a 100mg will cause you to much bother if any. Try it if it helps with your shoulder then great if it doesn't then a least you tried. You could also try growth hormone how ever this can be very expensive but if money is no issue to you I would go with growth but be careful you need the good stuff it's highly faked. Good luck keep us posted on what you do I'm really interested

Will you be adding test to this? Even a low dose like 100mg can cause your test to shut down.

And remember. Deca is made to lubricate the joints. Not necessarily heal them. I know some people who injured themselves worse while on deca because while the joint didn't hurt anymore, it was still causing damage inside.

But it's plausible to help an injury if the correct precautions and steps are taken, which you sound like you know the rehab drill.

spursmad - I like the HGH-idea, but I've heard this also causes unwanted muscle growth. For example are the heart and the sphincter muscles you want to keep on the normal. However, low dosage could maybe do less harm than deca? I might have to read up on that. And no, money isn't really an issue.

saiyan7 - I wasn't planning on taking anything extra (ie testosterone) - hence question no 2 regarding side effects. A shut down of natural testosterone production is in my world a serious side effect. Now, do you think this will happen at 100mg/week? I wasn't really planning on returning to work before the 8-10 weeks had passed, so further injury due to overload is unlikely.

Have you looked into SARMS??? There is one called Osterine or MK-2866, one of its primary functions is muscle/bone/joint repair and injury prevention for the future.

It is also anabolic and will assist greatly in muscle growth pending diet and training!

Take a look into it, that would be my best suggestion

Have you looked into SARMS??? There is one called Osterine or MK-2866, one of its primary functions is muscle/bone/joint repair and injury prevention for the future.

It is also anabolic and will assist greatly in muscle growth pending diet and training!

Take a look into it, that would be my best suggestion

Agreed here. The best stack for healing would be mk-2866, mk-677, and Lgd-4033. These three work wonders for healing.

Agreed here. The best stack for healing would be mk-2866, mk-677, and Lgd-4033. These three work wonders for healing.

Not to hijack thread, but have you ran sarms before saiyan?? I'm yet to dabble but have been seriously considering it as I am becoming more knowledgeable in research Chems.

If so what ones and for what purpose and how were the results, and if not maybe we both have to give em a go! Hahaha

actually eq seems to be better than deca for actual healing through the pretty intence research ive done... working with a trick shoulder myself lately.

Not to hijack thread, but have you ran sarms before saiyan?? I'm yet to dabble but have been seriously considering it as I am becoming more knowledgeable in research Chems.

If so what ones and for what purpose and how were the results, and if not maybe we both have to give em a go! Hahaha

I am currently on GW and mk-2866.
Before I have run GW, Lgd, and s4. In the next few months I should be doing a mk-677 run. I definitely got some nice gains. Packed on 10lbs that I've kept. Solid weight too.
Send me a pm and we can talk about it!

I have done all the sarms and except for lgd there not what their cracked up to be but by all means try them and see for your self

Top Bottom