Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site pain

hondasrule267

Hey everyone, new to this forum. I just started my first cycle of Tes E (500mg per week) earlier this week. My first pin went great, no pain during injection or anything, but a day later my ass is so damn sore I can barely walk. Any help would be appreciated.
Oh and I'm not just bein a pussy.....I've ridden motocross my entire life and have broken many bones. This is seriously on the same level pain as when I broke my leg. Thanks again guys

I had the same problem a couple of months ago, it was pretty painful for a week then eased off. Everybody has a bad pin from time to time, I doubt you've done something serious. You probably just injected to close to the sciatic nerve, other than that you might have knicked a vein or worst case scenario you've got an infection. But it's really unlikely as it would take a little while to show up. Just monitor it over the next few days and if the pain starts to move down your leg go to a doctor, that would most likely mean that you have an infection and it's spreading. You don't want that!

To relieve the pain get some heat onto the area. Have a hot bath and massage the area and it should be alright. To avoid potential infection in the future make sure you use alcohol wipes, clean needles etc... The obvious stuff, then at least you'll have peace of mind knowing that it's unlikely to be an infection. Battle through it!

Virgin muscles do hurt. I inject in my quads and had to skip my first leg day after my first inject due to the pain. It gets better. Ibuprofen helps.

It's virgin muscle pip... Yes it hurts incredibly bad. I made the mistake of injecting my quad the first time, and I was bed ridden for about 4 days because I couldn't walk. Then I limped for a good week afterwards. It gets better, and eventually it won't even bother you

A mill of sust to the delt meant I could raise my arm for almost 4 days. Cant imagine doing quads

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help. I was thinking ahh dammit what did I already do wrong!!!!! Good lookin out with the warning too.....I was planning on trying the quads next week. Do you think I should just stick with the glutes? Or glutes and quads rotating?

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help. I was thinking ahh dammit what did I already do wrong!!!!! Good lookin out with the warning too.....I was planning on trying the quads next week. Do you think I should just stick with the glutes? Or glutes and quads rotating?

Just stick to glutes for now. It's your first cycle, take it easy. If you really feel the need to try quads, go ahead, they're different for everyone. However, if you do so, prepare for the worst because it is very possible you won't be able to walk ha.

You'll know when you do something wrong

It's virgin muscle pip... Yes it hurts incredibly bad. I made the mistake of injecting my quad the first time, and I was bed ridden for about 4 days because I couldn't walk. Then I limped for a good week afterwards. It gets better, and eventually it won't even bother you

Same here. Its virgin muscle man. Take Ibuprofen, worked wonders for me.

It's swelled up a bit, there's a tiny bit of bruising but it looks deep. Not red at all, just swollen. Nothing to worry about??
Also, worked back today and felt great. I'm ready for the full effects :)

quads and glutes will be sore for a day or so after your shots, dont worry about it :)

Top Bottom