Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosage help?

AP2480

23, 170lbs, 11% bf, 5ft 7

Hi everyone, I have a quick question.

as this will be my first cycle, I am wondering if I could get good results from 150mg test e, 150mg tren e and 150mg masteron per week. I know this is a low dose, but was wondering if it would be sufficient for a first cycle, or should I just do 2ml per week so I have 300mg of each?

I'm just not sure if it's too low and would give disappointing results after the 10 week cycle.

Thanks

Well let me ask you a question. How do you react to test or tren or mast?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

First of all start with one compound. And second of all why are you even considering tren for a first cycle.

What are your goals ? Bulk, cut, recomp ?

1 compound bro for your first time.

would you fuck 3 chicks at once the first time? no because you would have no clue what you are doing and it would be a wasted opportunity!

haha good point. I'll maybe just do a test only cycle for ten weeks. But out of curiosity would those 3 compounds do much at 150mg each for even a second cycle compared to just test? I heard that for early cycles you respond really well. True or false?

As in since tren is apparently 5 times stronger in both anabolic and androgenic properties, would 100mg add as much mass as 500mg test per week? Sorry for noob question by the way, but I think it would be good to hear from you guys

500mg a week is a lot for a first cycle. 350mg would be plenty imo. For a first cycle stick with longer esters so you don't turn into a pin cushion.

haha good point. I'll maybe just do a test only cycle for ten weeks. But out of curiosity would those 3 compounds do much at 150mg each for even a second cycle compared to just test? I heard that for early cycles you respond really well. True or false?

As in since tren is apparently 5 times stronger in both anabolic and androgenic properties, would 100mg add as much mass as 500mg test per week? Sorry for noob question by the way, but I think it would be good to hear from you guys

they would add up to 450mg's so yes it would do a lot.

they would add up to 450mg's so yes it would do a lot.

hmmmmm... well my 'guy' was trying to get me to run 300mg of each for a first time! He said that its only 150mg of each and it wouldn't give as good results as only 450mg of test... is he just ignorant or somehthing then?

hmmmmm... well my 'guy' was trying to get me to run 300mg of each for a first time! He said that its only 150mg of each and it wouldn't give as good results as only 450mg of test... is he just ignorant or somehthing then?

He's not necessarily ignorant about the subject, it just sounds like he's trying to make a quick buck.

Top Bottom