Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridging with sarms

weaka

Hi

Can i run a Test\Tren\Anavar cycle right after i finished my mini pct for the sarms triple stack? or i need to be off a couple weeks, and if so, how many?

thanks

In for answers as well. I was planning my aas cycle right after mini pct for sarms

Sent from my SGH-M919V using EliteFitness

My bloods came back total T 994 and LH at 7.4 while on a sarms triple stack. Doesn't seem so suppressive to me... But everyone is different and I'd get bloods done before cycling

I use ostarine in every pct and bridge with osta/s4/gw. They work great suppression is light

My bloods came back total T 994 and LH at 7.4 while on a sarms triple stack. Doesn't seem so suppressive to me... But everyone is different and I'd get bloods done before cycling

I use ostarine in every pct and bridge with osta/s4/gw. They work great suppression is light

Your T came back high because you were still on! Yes, suppression is light, but using anything even slightly suppressive on PCT is not the best way to go if you want full, fast recovery.

And if i do something like:

S4 50mg x 8 weeks
LGD 3mg x 8 weeks
GW 20mg x 8 weeks
With HCGenerate 8 weeks

Then pct
clomid 25\25\25\25
Daa 3gr 4 weeks

Can i start the tren\test\var cycle right afterwards?

And if i do something like:

S4 50mg x 8 weeks
LGD 3mg x 8 weeks
GW 20mg x 8 weeks
With HCGenerate 8 weeks

Then pct
clomid 25\25\25\25
Daa 3gr 4 weeks

Can i start the tren\test\var cycle right afterwards?

If you do, you'll be suppressed within a matter of days. So why are you bothering with a PCT before hand?

Your T came back high because you were still on! Yes, suppression is light, but using anything even slightly suppressive on PCT is not the best way to go if you want full, fast recovery.

He was not "on" in any way. He was only on sarms which will not show high testosterone like AAS does. His numbers were 100% his own hormone levels

Top Bottom