Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleeve update...ballin'

but did that tat guy charge you extra for having to stencil around what basically amounts to couple strands of pasta? He has to be really good to get those kind of deets on such a small canvas. Throw the bsh ngr a bone and do some pullups before you go in next time so you at least have a pump going. :lmao:

yeah, only fags go to guys that stencil

this shit was all freehand and costs more than you make in 6 months you lying dirty foot suckin' faggot.

why is this guy not blacked out? inner pecs? I would turn you over my knee you skinny puke....post pics of you being anywhere close to as big as me or stfu

But it's weird it's like all puffy with no density, especially towards the middle. I think you're all water bro. :coffee:

yeah, only fags go to guys that stencil

this shit was all freehand and costs more than you make in 6 months you lying dirty foot suckin' faggot.

oh yeah how much you think that avatar's gonna cost me when it goes all over my back? Probably alot more than what went on your silly little noodles.

Top Bottom