Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just sat for another 6 hours on my wizard sleeve...

Nice bro, I like that. I'm thinking about turning my fgt ass tattoo from when I was 17 into a sleeve. Hard as fuk figuring out what to get though. What if I told the artist some shit that interests me and have him sketch some shit up?

yeah, that's basically what they'll do. I told him I wanted a japanese phoenix and he said, "no problem i'll kill it".

Other than that that's about all the input i've had on this tattoo. I told him to run with it and do what he wanted. He's the artist not me so he knows what's gonna look best.

I gotta see a sketch of what's going on my skin first.

if you're like me, you can give him the ideas and let him sketch it up on paper first. it'll probably look totally different after all the detail and on your skin anyway

the guy that did my last tattoo is cock eyed as hell. he's the best guy around but no way I'm letting him free hand anything.

yeah, if you called the shop i go to now to get in with my guy you won't get in til mid january at the earliest.

Top Bottom