Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Street Bikes

My speedo starts over at mach 3 should have been clearer about it I just assumed that everyone's did my bad

Sent from my SPH-M830 using EliteFitness

Why are you even here?

Thinking about getting one...

Any one with experience, knowledge, or crazy stories chime in.

Discuss

IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE THE POLICE MOCKED THEN SMOKED GO to YOUTUBE AND WATCH EVERY GHOST RIDER police chase (it's real not the comic book character) video you can find guaranteed to impress

Sent from my SPH-M830 using EliteFitness

Negative. The only thing that is going well for me right now is lifting weights and sports...I look damn good and I'm OFF. Not 100% as being on but I'm ok with being 85-90%

I've been off for 3 years and I have no issue gaining mass and staying fit. I was clear down to 197 last October, and by mid February I was 225 and lean. I was not even dieting a full on bulk. I could get to 240 semi lean easily, and my heaviest weight ever was 252 on juice, of course lean. I'm at about 215 right now, and have only lifted these last 3 weeks consistently since April.

You won't really miss it seeing as you're jacked and strong as shit anyways bro.

If you stopped lifting and lost 50 lbs. you'd gain 90% of it back in 5 months without even trying that hard.

Top Bottom