Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UNLEASHED WIll Be Back Next Week

Right there with ya, bro. I stopped trying to get unleashed like a year ago. Using other stuff in its place.

Yeah, but there isn't anything that takes its place. (Nothing that does what it does as well as it does at least).

This is silly and immature. Dude, don't you think they want to sell you product? It's a specialty item and it's not only available. Hundreds of other guys managed to get it. You just have to stock up when it's available.

Nelson you have to understand the frustration that exists amongst people due to this problem.

What's the alternative to unleashed.. I don't always have money when it does come back on sale

Sent from my HTC One S using EliteFitness

Nelson you have to understand the frustration that exists amongst people due to this problem.

I do and I'm sorry . But some things are out of our control. Believe me, if it were up to me it'd never run out. It drives me crazy! GIve it a few more days.

What's the alternative to unleashed.. I don't always have money when it does come back on sale

Forged post cycle can be used alongside protein factory post cycle.

Also you can use recycle by purus labs with either of the above

Then throw in d-aspartic acid as well

It's not unleashed but it will get the job done

I do and I'm sorry . But some things are out of our control. Believe me, if it were up to me it'd never run out. It drives me crazy! GIve it a few more days.

So why exactly is it that the supply is so low? Is it that protein factory an ntbm just can't afford to be ordering as much supply as there is demand or what?

I feel like knowing the reasoning behind it would help a lot of the members understand why it is out of stock constantly

So why exactly is it that the supply is so low? Is it that protein factory an ntbm just can't afford to be ordering as much supply as there is demand or what?

I feel like knowing the reasoning behind it would help a lot of the members understand why it is out of stock constantly

One of the big issues is avenacosides. That's what makes nothing else work as well. Avencosides are expensive and there aren't many sources of it. When the manufacturer runs out, or holds out, there's little we can do. And since it isn't in huge demand, that's going to happen. So why isn't it in huge demand? Because most companies have no interest in what really works. They can use some zinc or tribulus or some other ineffective ingredient and make the same claims.

Avenacosides are expensive and Protein factory still gets it out at a good price and NTBM cuts a few dollars off of THAT. It's the most effective product and it's at a good price. And for that reason, it goes fast.

Either everyone on this board has never ventured beyond the world of NTBM & PF, or they're too scared to talk about products from outside companies.
Try Blue Up by controlled Labs it's got test boosters, avenacosides, all the goodies. Stack it with the usual Forma, some DAA, a serm, etc... They have a stim-free version and one with caffeine. Done. We can all sleep at nights now.
Don't get me wrong though, I almost never venture outside of NTBM's & Mr.Supps' products either. They're simply the best supps/best ingredients, but it's good to know what our other options are out there & have a larger scope.

AI Sports nutrition testopro and omega sports t-force is a sweet stack if unleashed or hcgenerate are out of stock

Top Bottom