Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My thoughts on Winstrol vs. Anavar... PICS INCLUDED...

win vs var for size?

var gave me strength gains without adding weight. if you read on paper what var does it matched perfectly with what happened with me.. thats why they say var is the perfect choice for powerlifters who need to make weight. and its true. i was shocked at how strong i got on this stuff BUT you gotta make sure you get legit var thats the tricky part and its pricey

if you want pure size you are better off going with dbol if you want an oral IMO.

but as always i say you gotta experiment yourself with these compounds to see what you like. its like picking out tiles for your house. everyone is gonna like something a lil different when it comes to size/color/shape etc.

var gave me strength gains without adding weight. if you read on paper what var does it matched perfectly with what happened with me.. thats why they say var is the perfect choice for powerlifters who need to make weight. and its true. i was shocked at how strong i got on this stuff BUT you gotta make sure you get legit var thats the tricky part and its pricey

if you want pure size you are better off going with dbol if you want an oral IMO.

but as always i say you gotta experiment yourself with these compounds to see what you like. its like picking out tiles for your house. everyone is gonna like something a lil different when it comes to size/color/shape etc.

So would it be true then that Winstrol could be likened to an oral tren almost? Not as powerful of course but with strength, fat loss and size increase?

I'm 4 weeks into a test with var kick, I started cycle at 172 an now I'm at 174, lost about 3% bodyfat and my strength is through the roof, up 25 pounds on bench

Damn, I want to get on the winny right now. This thread just made me very excited, good results Dylan.

Going to start on week 12 of my test run, just want to shred like a bastard.

I love them both and think they are quite effective in many different scenarios.

At the end of the last cycle you obviously were quite a bit bigger overall which looked really good on you. But you know how I am about that lol. Another 20 lb at your height would make you look monsterous without being overly big like I know you don't want.

Anyways, the point is, in these pics I don't think I have ever seen you look as three dimensional (in a pic) if you get what i'm saying. Action figure-ish almost if you will. Cant wait to see the during cycle pic updates. Great job as always bro.

Top Bottom