Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is milk good or bad for muscle and bones?

Milk is comprised of sugars and fats. So no it's not good for you.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

humans are incapable of digesting lactose. atleast the majority of us. no mammal on earth drinks milk past infancy.

milk is an acid, it actually depletes the body of minerals like calcium.. it doesn't add. want proof? the US drinks more milk than any other country yet we have the higest osteroperosis, countries in south asia drink little to no milk and osteoperosis doesn't exist in those countries. coincidence?

i haven't drank milk in almost a decade and I'm healthier for it.

take that for what its worth.

^Exactly. I avoid milk with a passion. Milk is very detrimental to your body composition and overall health. Just stay away from it

Milk is always best for your health, There are many good values of having milk, It makes your muscle, bones strong.

no sir it does not. it makes your bones weaker. its an ACID. it depletes your bones of minerals and vitamins... I haven't touched milk in a decade and my calcium levels are completely normal and so is my entire mineral profile.

if you want stronger bones eat a lot of green veggies and good quality water. oh and get a lot of sun for vitamin D.

the author of that article says that we should drink organic whole raw milk. yet he doesn't tell you that such a thing doesn't exist, atleast in the US.

so that entire article is shit.

the milk you buy from the store is pasteurized junk. its not even real milk

its like buying Sunny Delight or orange soda and considering that real orange juice. nonsense!

milk is an acid, it actually depletes the body of minerals like calcium.. it doesn't add. want proof? the US drinks more milk than any other country yet we have the higest osteroperosis, countries in south asia drink little to no milk and osteoperosis doesn't exist in those countries. coincidence?

How much of that Osteoporosis is due to sedentary lifestyle?

I switched to using water for shakes. I've never bought into the whole "milk for calcium and bone health". I'll just go buy some cheap ass calcium pill any day over drinking milk and having my saliva feel thick and sticky for 1-2 hours+

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

How much of that Osteoporosis is due to sedentary lifestyle?

take away the fat states like texas, kentucky, arkansas and west dixie and we are actually more active than people think we are. even as active as Asian countries

Google Image Result for http://ahrsitefiles.s3.amazonaws.com/SiteFiles/SiteImages/US-Map-Sedentary-LS-2012.png

but yeah of course the sedentary lifestyle is a killer across the board on all kinds of health problems, dairy adds to that problem on top of it.. as does way way way way too much fast food and meat consumption

Hip, hip, hooray for milk. I love chocolate milke too.

and thats why you are overweight and you posted a thread wondering why you felt bloated and tired.

still don't see the connection huh?

chocolate milk??? lol seriousluy? are you like 12 years old?

Top Bottom