Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strength / mass gain routine !!

Anyone with experience recommend a good mass building and strength routine?

Im thinking ripptoes 3 x 8, stronglifts 5x5 OR a 4 day upper lower routine?!

Ive been lifting for two years with a 3-4 day bodybuilding split, but gains and strength has stopped, and I believe splits are inferior for mass and strength, and more for shape. Thanks

Depending on body type all those might work. Also GVT, 8*8, progressive, drop sets are options. If you respond well to volume I recommend the GVT or something like it. If you respond well to lower reps amd heavy weights then SL5*5 or something like it.

5*5 will be more strength oriented.

Had a athletic trainer steer me away of ripptoes. They just plain don't work the whole body safely imo. Creates serious unevenness.

I'd steer clear, but that's just me.

Pretty much any 5x5. My fav happens to be the Strong Lifts 5x5. Simple and very dam effective.

Mass=size size=higher reps. Train for one or the other imo.

I agree with evan tips, training for mass and training for strength are two completely different things, training for mass tends to be a lot of reps short rest and a lot of total volume, strength tends to be few reps, long rest and less volume.... 5x5 is effective for strength gains

Top Bottom