Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elections 2012

why the fuck are you in mourning? did things "really" change that much from Clinton to Bush to Obama? No...the recession happened cause of corruption and greed on wall street, was nobody's real fault...no I don't really fault Bush despite it happened on his watch. The parties just aren't that much different. Spending is going to stay the way it is no matter who comes to power. Only difference is some poor folk might get health care and a couple less $3B submarines will get made.
Sure. The stimulus packages aren't to blame, nor all the dollars spent on fucking green energy...obamacare isn't free. Theyll be fined when they don't have insurance :)

Yes, things changed. Our rights will start disappearing, our country is in trouble.

No more comments from me, just gonna sit back and enjoy the show. :) Focker out

That was a wake up call for the Republicans. Their current platform does not work. Romney was the right man, just running the wrong agenda.

- have to start running the party for businesses not churches
- completely sidestep abortion... support prevention
- Start catering to immigration reform and migrant labor
- have a gay pride republican party..
- completely separate from the Tea Party candidates that are just right wing nut jobs

fiscal conservative/social liberal. That is the only thing that will appeal to the general population.

This x 1,000.

Its funny to see the blatant dichotomy between the Fox News / low information pundits and the actual legit Republican strategists on the street.

Fox news: We lost because Romney wasnt conservative enough.

Strategists: why the fuck are we so mean to latinos when they could be are most consistent base?

One of Dubya's strategists was on NPR this morning talking about it. Sharp guy. No wonder Bush won twice.

Never said you werent.
Then have respect for other people.

I said in my post I don't mind people being happy Obama won. But being blatantly disrespectful to your peers is not okay.

This x 1,000.

Its funny to see the blatant dichotomy between the Fox News / low information pundits and the actual legit Republican strategists on the street.

Fox news: We lost because Romney wasnt conservative enough.

Strategists: why the fuck are we so mean to latinos when they could be are most consistent base?

One of Dubya's strategists was on NPR this morning talking about it. Sharp guy. No wonder Bush won twice.

Republicans have to get to the middle fast. Sad thing is, that is where Romney is but you can't win a primary with platform.

I am starting to see the benefits of a parliamentary system.

Then have respect for other people.
Not the way it works, and Im tired of people saying shit like that.

You have a right to your own opinion. That I respect, and I wont try to censor it. At the same time, I have a right to tell you that your opinion is fucking retarded and has no basis in reality, which would be proven by even the tiniest bit of due diligence on the matter.

Its like when back during the early days of the Bush years, folks like Sean Penn were bitching because people boycotted his movies due to his political views. He complained that he was exercising his right to free speech. Well, the folks boycotting his movies were doing the same.

Its a two way street, homie.

Republicans have to get to the middle fast. Sad thing is, that is where Romney is but you can't win a primary with platform.

I am starting to see the benefits of a parliamentary system.

Romney was a blank slate...I dont think anybody will ever know where he personally stood on most of the issues.

Re a parliamentary system, there was an interesting convo here on the local NPR station about a week ago:

Worldview by WBEZ on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Like everything else in the world, theres pros and cons. I dont see our system (and the electoral college) going anywhere any time soon...

Not the way it works, and Im tired of people saying shit like that.

You have a right to your own opinion. That I respect, and I wont try to censor it. At the same time, I have a right to tell you that your opinion is fucking retarded and has no basis in reality, which would be proven by even the tiniest bit of due diligence on the matter.

Its like when back during the early days of the Bush years, folks like Sean Penn were bitching because people boycotted his movies due to his political views. He complained that he was exercising his right to free speech. Well, the folks boycotting his movies were doing the same.

Its a two way street, homie.
My life will go on if I don't change a stranger's mind on a forum on the Internet lol

Our country is divided, this is a perfect example of that, it is what it is

Top Bottom