Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to get Anabolic Steroids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vhpimp1992

Hello, I made this post already earlier today but for some reason you have to be a platinum member to view it? Not sure why? But I live in Las Vegas and I know there are anabolic steroids everywhere. I Just do not know where to get them. I have taken 3 prohormone cycles that brought me from 190 to 240. I am 22 now and I would like to take something like test and lower my diet to cut up, but mainly for strength. The reason is, is because the PH's messed me liver up. So no more orals for me. I am currently 6'3" 225 and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. If you would like maybe even lift with me, I could get you into a badass gym here in North Las Vegas for free. Thanks for the help.

I heard lots of cops in Vegas juice. Id try to hook up with some of them in area and ask who their source is.

Why is my post show up in purple instead of burgandy like everyone else's? Also, my last post I posted today just disappeared? WTF? Wait really? Cops haha? I don't really know how to get in with the cop group.

Ummm. no body told me "no sourcing." I don't even know what that means, If you told me that on my last post, i didn;t see it because it was erased. Also, where are the rules located so I can see what "sourcing" is.

Means you can't ask or tell where to buy illegal substances.

The rules are at the top of every forum

Then how do all of you guys find em? Just ask the biggest dude at the gym, Because when I'm at 240 there aren't many bigger then me. And I've never used before...

Means you can't ask or tell where to buy illegal substances.

The rules are at the top of every forum

NO BUT U CAN ASK WHERE TO GET BASS FISH TO SHOVE UP UR BUTTHOLE THAT GIVES A RUSH OF TESTOSTERONE--JUST ASK BIGBASSTURD--HE'S LIVING TESTIMONY TO THAT... HAHA.

COVERED BY THE 1ST AMENDMENT...AND BY a NORMAL SENSE OF HUMOR...

Then how do all of you guys find em? Just ask the biggest dude at the gym, Because when I'm at 240 there aren't many bigger then me. And I've never used before...

Research bro, lots of it. You most likely won't wanna trust some stranger at the gym, you could be getting anything.

Keep reading and looking around, you'll find what you need man

NO BUT U CAN ASK WHERE TO GET BASS FISH TO SHOVE UP UR BUTTHOLE THAT GIVES A RUSH OF TESTOSTERONE--JUST ASK BIGBASSTURD--HE'S LIVING TESTIMONY TO THAT... HAHA.

COVERED BY THE 1ST AMENDMENT...AND BY a NORMAL SENSE OF HUMOR...

You aren't covered by shit. The first amendment is to protect you from the government, not me.

Keep overstepping your boundaries outside of C&C and you'll be looking for a new board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom