Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural test boost question

I'm running some hcgenerate atm to be followed with some unleashed once bottle is done and decided not to throw in the forma because I didn't want to kill off too much estrogen. Decided to save it for a test cycle later on down the track. As a side note i'm suprised how good the HCGenerate is as a standalone. I'd personally use your unleashed and bridge.

Every one of those products work great for me. HCGenerate was a real eye opener as far as OTC supps go. Worked great! Forma was sweet for the summer, gave me a dry/lean look. Unleashed gives me boners....all the time

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

I really wanted to give hcgenerate a try but i hear that and unleashed can be an overkill. I figured unleashed forma and bridge would be good together. I think im goin to put an order in soon. I was just wondering if thatd be an overkill too?

Look up phytoserms 347. Its an old product that was amazing for this purpose and now its back and had some added ingredients. ruthless supps has it i believe.

Top Bottom