Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chris...dont be such a whiney bitch

welcome to the primate enclosure hon....seriously, not being snarky, this place is filled with monkeys who seek to do nothing but poop in their hands and rifle away. Just poop in ur hand and have at it...only way to be here. :coffee:
Well said.

Speaking of where's SB?

hugs2.jpg

Hope this helps

i'm just dying to see a video of this cats arm and how accurate he is. Does he crow hop? Does he fire away overhand or sidearm? Is it more of a pitchers motion or a qb's? So many questions i have.

welcome to the primate enclosure hon....seriously, not being snarky, this place is filled with monkeys who seek to do nothing but poop in their hands and rifle away. Just poop in ur hand and have at it...only way to be here. :coffee:

lol
Dont act like youre above all this. Youre in the thick of it with your neverending cranium poundings with plunky.

lol
Dont act like youre above all this. Youre in the thick of it with your neverending cranium poundings with plunky.

no bones about it, i hop right in and pop a squat. If it weren't for the handful of people here though that i genuinely do like and would be concerned for irl......i wouldn't be here.

You shouldn't have left Shirl, when I got back from the phone I read that and lol'd at it.

We could have gossiped about how he can't take advice from a woman or something. Lol. IDK. :D

Top Bottom