unless you mean 2010 you better STFUI haven't had some since November 30th.![]()
I think she meant K hits. Pretty sure you're the only woman on earth that's on a sechual dryspell.unless you mean 2010 you better STFU
*Look at me I havent had sex in two weeks* I hate you....

lmao, dont I feel awkward xD![]()
I'm k broke
Me to!
You still owe me like 20 mil from all those reds.
lol I have given you K hits since and you never return them.![]()
I still owe you a visit to houston. I can take care of it then*
*not talking about K hits
If she wasn't one before, she'll turn pretty quickly now.Pretty sure she is a lesbian, rob.
I still owe you a visit to houston. I can take care of it then*
*not talking about K hits
Arabian, wtf do you keep cotb banning me from your threads? I just posted a long ass reply to one only to be told I'm bant.
Wtf, orb?!

lol I didnt know you were , your not now...![]()
*you're
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














