Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RIDICULOUS claims by Biotest on Test web site!

John McLane

There is some good stuff on that site, but check out the "I bodybuilder" article or the "Indigo project" offer - $480 up front!!! And they always say that they have made RIDCULOUS gains (28lbs in 8 weeks - wtf???) on these supplements etc....they never seem to keep it simple, and most of it goes way abover my head!

Reminds me of those 'male enhancement' spam emails. I always thought that if I was ever going to scam anyone, I'd make reasonable claims rather than some outlandish nonsense.

That said, Biotest is the company that makes Spike (energy drink), correct? That's actually some good stuff.

There is some good stuff on that site, but check out the "I bodybuilder" article or the "Indigo project" offer - $480 up front!!! And they always say that they have made RIDCULOUS gains (28lbs in 8 weeks - wtf???) on these supplements etc....they never seem to keep it simple, and most of it goes way abover my head!

Bro..if you want solid gains from good supplements then check out beastdrol,epi strong, katandrol, etc from ruthless supplements and orbit. Then you will see gains.

That shit is so rediculous but they swear by it.... made from berries extract.... are people retarted. Take NEEDTOSLIN!

If a company wants to make outrageous claims, then they can produce some independent clinical trial PDF to back it up (or at the very least links to forum threads of unbiased user reviews). Not a bunch of obscure medical references which have little to do with the product.

c

I worked for Biotest for years. I can say with all security that what needto carries is far better.

If you want real gains. then do a real cycle and stop wasting your money on vitamins. Try a Test/Dbol cycle and see the results you have off of that. Good luck to you...

If you want real gains. then do a real cycle and stop wasting your money on vitamins. Try a Test/Dbol cycle and see the results you have off of that. Good luck to you...
there's your answer:evil::evil:....but if you wanna keep it natty n2bm is the way to go they sell some quality stuff over there, don't go anywere else for my otc products;)

Top Bottom